Rise of the Dark Alpha
Zev prowled towards her, all shining, brutal beauty, his chin low and those incredible, piercing eyes fixed on her. He didn’t stop until they were toe-to-toe and he blocked her view of every other male in the circle.
His eyes dipped to her mouth as he leaned in, his whisper playing on her skin.
“You. Are. Mine.”
His deep voice twanged in her belly as the howls of the wolf pack rose from behind him to echo across the mountains of Thana, while the other Chimera protested his claim.
Fighting the urge to stroke his broad, bare chest with her shaking hands, Sasha forced herself to tilt her head and raise an eyebrow. “So bold for a pup who just found his fangs.”
The other males roared with laughter.
Ignoring their taunts, Zev’s eyes sparked and he leaned even closer, the scruff on his jaw tickling her cheek as he smiled. “So bold for a human who already knows the pleasure of gasping my name.”
She shivered when his teeth grazed her ear.
Just days after Sasha gave herself to her childhood love, he disappeared. Five years later, on a dark city street, Zev came back—with danger on his tail.
Zev is Chimera: Half-human, half-wolf. Made in a secure research lab, his existence is a secret. But when the powerful men who created him try to kill the only woman who ever made his heart sing, Zev snaps their leash and steals her away to the brutal, hidden world of the Chimera clans.
Torn between the magnetic draw of her first love and the painful betrayal of his disappearance, Sasha tries to keep Zev at arms-length. But when they reach this mysterious world, Zev discovers that in his absence the humans took control and stole almost all the females. The Chimera are dying—and Zev isn’t Alpha anymore.
Now, Zev must fight his own people to win the right to mate his only love. Can he prove to her that his long-ago promise to protect her heart, as well as her body, was true? Or will the humans cross worlds to hunt the wolf and tear the lovers apart forever?
[Mature content, no sexual assault]
- Chapter 1 - Can't Be You
- Chapter 2 - Thwarted
- Chapter 3 - The Impossible You
- Chapter 4 - Struck
- Chapter 5 - Look Who Dropped By?
- Chapter 6 - Dominant
- Chapter 7 - All Aboard The Crazy Train
- Chapter 8 - Don't You Trust Me?
- Chapter 9 - Forced
- Chapter 10 - Tell You Later
- Chapter 11 - You'll See
- Chapter 12 - Understood
- Chapter 13 - Show Me Your Heart
- Chapter 14 - Move
- Chapter 15 - Don't Think, Just Move
- Chapter 16 - Past
- Chapter 17 - Present
- Chapter 18 - Minutes
- Chapter 19 - Avatar
- Chapter 20 - Gotta Be A Dream
- Chapter 21 - Night
- Chapter 22 - Get It Together
- Chapter 23 - Made
- Chapter 24 - Skeptical
- Chapter 25 - Smell So Good
- Chapter 26 - Patience
- Chapter 27 - Getting The Hell Out Of Dodge
- Chapter 28 - Abandoned
- Chapter 29 - Seems Unlikely
- Chapter 30 - Matebond
- Chapter 31 - Irrevocable
- Chapter 32 - Known
- Chapter 33 - Can't Be That Simple
- Chapter 34 - Needy
- Chapter 35 - Getting Priorities Straight
- Chapter 36 - Dream A Dream Of You
- Chapter 37 - Home - Part 1
- Chapter 38 - Home - Part 2
- Chapter 39 - Where He Calls Home
- Chapter 40 - Protect
- Chapter 41 - News
- Chapter 42 - A Whole New World
- Chapter 43 - Sasquatch
- Chapter 44 - Naked
- Chapter 45 - Discipline
- Chapter 46 - Everything's Gonna Be Fine
- Chapter 47 - Humans
- Chapter 48 - Second
- Chapter 49 - Here An Alpha, There An Alpha
- Chapter 50 - Brother