Me! The Strongest Alchemist!
Me! The Strongest Alchemist!
This is a world of swords and magic. Here, sorcerers and knights are well established, while alchemists and forge smiths are revered by the Empire. Mas transmigrated from Earth to this world and became an apprentice alchemist. This was a very noble status, a brilliant alchemist could command the respect of any major city. Mas was also proud of his own position. But he didn’t expect that his teacher was actually a huge fraudster, who used subpar alchemy products to trick the Royal Capital.
When they came knocking on the door fuming with killing intent, Mas’s teacher Wosk had already run away. While Mas, who was his student, was left behind to deal with this mess. If Mas was unable to hand up alchemy products that are powerful enough, he would be burnt alive by the people of the Great Empire. Just then, he finally awakened the God-tier Alchemist System and received the Creator’s Alchemy Station. On this station, any monster could be created. [Obsidian Gargoyle], [Lightning Naga], [Iron Golem], [Granite Golem], [Puppet Dragon], [Laval Titan]...... One after another legendary alchemy creatures were born in the hands of Mas, and he gradually gained the title of the God of Alchemy!
- Chapter 51 - The Mad Louis VI
- Chapter 52 - A Strange Giant with a Human Body and a Beast Face
- Chapter 53 - Fighting the God Bestower, Mullovans
- Chapter 54 - An Impressed Battlefield
- Chapter 55 - Killing Mullovans, Counting After the Battle
- Chapter 56 - A Terrifying Level 5 Alchemical Creature!
- Chapter 57 - New Ability, Analysis and Decomposition
- Chapter 58 - Planning to Move the Battle Armor
- Chapter 59 - Level 6 Intermediate Alchemy Item—Water Magic Bead!
- Chapter 60 - Heaven-Defying Seven Luminaries Battle Armor!
- Chapter 61 - Testing New High-Grade Alchemical Creatures
- Chapter 62 - The Desperate Louis VI
- Chapter 63 - The End of Louis VI
- Chapter 64 - Unbeatable Mas!
- Chapter 65 - Defeating Louis VI, Mas' Reputation Spreads!
- Chapter 66 - The Lord of the Storm Empire—Harold Pine!
- Chapter 67 - Could Dyson be Mas?
- Chapter 68 - What Race Was Master Mas?
- Chapter 69 - Deduction
- Chapter 70 - A Secret Plan Hidden in the Darkness
- Chapter 71 - An Eye for an Eye!
- Chapter 72 - Brian's Confusion
- Chapter 73 - Fighting a Legendary Magical Beast
- Chapter 74 - Diana's Realization
- Chapter 75 - The Great Dungeon
- Chapter 76 - The Tear of the Goddess!
- Chapter 77 - : The Envoy Abandoned by God
- Chapter 78 - Underground Emperor Babbitt!
- Chapter 79 - The Second Reappearance of a Legendary Expert!
- Chapter 80 - Who Is This Person?!
- Chapter 81 - Mas Who Suppressed
- Chapter 82 - Yselin's Retreat
- Chapter 83 - Successfully Obtained the Tear of the Goddess
- Chapter 84 - The End of Yselin
- Chapter 85 - The Death of a Legendary Sword Saint
- Chapter 86 - Epic Creature, Lava Giant!
- Chapter 87 - The One-armed Youth on the Desolate Mountain
- Chapter 88 - Everyone, Master Mas Has Something to Say!
- Chapter 89 - God's Jade Pendant
- Chapter 90 - The Legendary Taboo among Alchemists
- Chapter 91 - The Door of Truth!
- Chapter 92 - The Birth of the First Legendary Cyborg
- Chapter 93 - Eternal Ice Mountain
- Chapter 94 - The Relaxed Belek
- Chapter 95 - Helpless Mas
- Chapter 96 - The Exasperated Mas
- Chapter 97 - What's There to Be Afraid Of? Even If The Sky Collapses, There's A Tall One To Hold It Up!
- Chapter 98 - Is Someone Thinking About Me Again?
- Chapter 99 - Master Mas' Product
- Chapter 100 - The Old Fox Harold Is Really Sparing a Blood!