She’s Not Our Daughter!
A few years ago, my ex-boyfriend, who I broke up with after our one-night stand, came to visit me as a duke. He said he regretted abandoning me.
What are you talking about? What’s there to regret when we’ve split up with ease?
Also, I think he even misunderstood my sister’s daughter for ours.
“I had no idea. I didn’t know you were raising our child alone.”
What is this situation?
Just then, my niece, who hid herself behind my back, stuck her tongue out at him.
“I hate you, you’re a bad guy who abandoned us. Go away!”
He staggered in a shocked manner.
No, he didn’t abandon you.
And I’m not your mother!
- Chapter 1 - Everyone Has A Causal Relationship
- Chapter 2 - This Situation Is Smoothly Worsening
- Chapter 3
- Chapter 4 - I Expected It, But It’s Really As Expected.
- Chapter 5 - There's A Paternity Test?
- Chapter 6 - This Is Like A Forced Flower Path
- Chapter 7 - Circumstances of the Duke
- Chapter 8 - She's The Bad Mother
- Chapter 9 - I'm Looking For Clues To This Misunderstanding
- Chapter 10 - Two Starting Points
- Chapter 11 - Cassius' Temptation
- Chapter 12 - Who Is Truly Being Bullied?
- Chapter 13 - Sierra's Sister, Amil, the Grand Archmage
- Chapter 14 - Abel, Cassius, Sierra
- Chapter 15 - The Doctors Have Arrived
- Chapter 16 - Contract, and Contracts
- Chapter 17 - An Unexpected Rival?
- Chapter 18 - I've Got You!
- Chapter 19 - It's Hard To Be An Emotional Handsome Man
- Chapter 20 - Paternity Test, The First Stage
- Chapter 21 - The Beginning Of Blue Is Surprisingly Ordinary
- Chapter 22 - Rain And You
- Chapter 23 - Don't Go, Sierra
- Chapter 24
- Chapter 25
- Chapter 26
- Chapter 27
- Chapter 28
- Chapter 29
- Chapter 30
- Chapter 31
- Chapter 32 - Cassius' First Love
- Chapter 33 - Cassius And The Friends Who Are At Odds With Him
- Chapter 34 - Hanael's Identity
- Chapter 35
- Chapter 36
- Chapter 37 - Finding Out The Secret Of Her Birth
- Chapter 38 - What Do You Mean, A Proposal?
- Chapter 39 - A Benefactor Out Of The Blue?
- Chapter 40 - Her Identity Revealed
- Chapter 41
- Chapter 42 - Sister, I’ll Find You No Matter What
- Chapter 43 - Sierra, Sandwiched Between A Battle Of Two Men
- Chapter 44 - Her Sister's Last Trace
- Chapter 45 - When Rescuing Her Older Sister
- Chapter 46 - Even So, She Really Must Go To The Imperial Palace
- Chapter 47 - Then, I’ll Become An Imperial Pharmacist
- Chapter 48 - A Skilled Physician Appears At The Imperial Palace
- Chapter 49 - The Princess' Proposal
- Chapter 50 - Torment As Much As You Want