She’s Not Our Daughter!
A few years ago, my ex-boyfriend, who I broke up with after our one-night stand, came to visit me as a duke. He said he regretted abandoning me.
What are you talking about? What’s there to regret when we’ve split up with ease?
Also, I think he even misunderstood my sister’s daughter for ours.
“I had no idea. I didn’t know you were raising our child alone.”
What is this situation?
Just then, my niece, who hid herself behind my back, stuck her tongue out at him.
“I hate you, you’re a bad guy who abandoned us. Go away!”
He staggered in a shocked manner.
No, he didn’t abandon you.
And I’m not your mother!
- Chapter 1 - Everyone Has A Causal Relationship
- Chapter 2 - This Situation Is Smoothly Worsening
- Chapter 3
- Chapter 4 - I Expected It, But It’s Really As Expected.
- Chapter 5 - There's A Paternity Test?
- Chapter 6 - This Is Like A Forced Flower Path
- Chapter 7 - Circumstances of the Duke
- Chapter 8 - She's The Bad Mother
- Chapter 9 - I'm Looking For Clues To This Misunderstanding
- Chapter 10 - Two Starting Points
- Chapter 11 - Cassius' Temptation
- Chapter 12 - Who Is Truly Being Bullied?
- Chapter 13 - Sierra's Sister, Amil, the Grand Archmage
- Chapter 14 - Abel, Cassius, Sierra
- Chapter 15 - The Doctors Have Arrived
- Chapter 16 - Contract, and Contracts
- Chapter 17 - An Unexpected Rival?
- Chapter 18 - I've Got You!
- Chapter 19 - It's Hard To Be An Emotional Handsome Man
- Chapter 20 - Paternity Test, The First Stage
- Chapter 21 - The Beginning Of Blue Is Surprisingly Ordinary
- Chapter 22 - Rain And You
- Chapter 23 - Don't Go, Sierra
- Chapter 24
- Chapter 25