Records of Rebirth
Records of Rebirth
Aurelia Ross was a normal girl who had it all planned. Her mottos were simple - stay out of trouble, get into university, take care of her siblings. Nothing too out of the ordinary.
However, due to forces outside of her control she has been reborn. The gods deemed her fate short and unfulfilled, so they placed her into a new world, granting her a second chance at life.
Born on the planet of Aeon, in a vast underground world teeming with creatures. She will build a new life, and rewrite past wrongs so she can finally be happy.
There's only one small problem.
She's no longer human and everything in her new environment is either trying to eat her or feed her to their children.
But its not all bad. She has the unique skill [Devour] that let's her gain the abilities of anything she kills.
In a new world with its own set of rules, will this be enough to triumph, or will she need more wit than magic? Can Aurelia get strong enough to survive or will she get devoured before she gets to enjoy her new life?
This story will contain multiple POV's further down the line. But for now it mostly focuses on Aurelia, her nestlings and their adventures.
Don't go in expecting romance, you will be disappointed.
- Chapter 1 - The Unknown
- Chapter 2 - Bloodties
- Chapter 3 - The Conflict
- Chapter 4 - Detention
- Chapter 5 - Animosity
- Chapter 6 - The Lovers
- Chapter 7 - The Mad Prince
- Chapter 8 - Conditions For Rebirth
- Chapter 9 - Sensei
- Chapter 10 - The Goddess And Her System
- Chapter 11 - Rebirth? I Want A Refund.
- Chapter 12 - Slithering Nestlings
- Chapter 13 - The Edge Of The Cliff
- Chapter 14 - Snake Spaghetti
- Chapter 15 - Quest
- Chapter 16 - The Wall
- Chapter 17 - The Labyrinth
- Chapter 18 - Scavengers
- Chapter 19 - First Kill
- Chapter 20 - Shameless Kill Stealing
- Chapter 21 - Devour
- Chapter 22 - Appraisal
- Chapter 23 - A Challenge
- Chapter 24 - A Familiar Greeting
- Chapter 25 - Commander
- Chapter 26 - Adorable Nestlings
- Chapter 27 - Anomalies
- Chapter 28 - Poison Resistance
- Chapter 29 - A Deceptive Title
- Chapter 30 - Monstrous Ecosystem
- Chapter 31 - Poisonous Banquet!
- Chapter 32 - The Mimic
- Chapter 33 - Sairon's Bell
- Chapter 34 - Synesthesia
- Chapter 35 - The Visitors
- Chapter 36 - Open Target
- Chapter 37 - Graveyard
- Chapter 38 - Dilemma
- Chapter 39 - Bitter Comrades
- Chapter 40 - The Puppeteer
- Chapter 41 - Host
- Chapter 42 - Snakeskin
- Chapter 43 - The Walking Ghost
- Chapter 44 - Host Dungeon
- Chapter 45 - Imprisoned
- Chapter 46 - The Consequence Of Mirth
- Chapter 47 - The Thankless Hero
- Chapter 48 - The Early Worm
- Chapter 49 - A Game Of Numbers
- Chapter 50 - Becoming A Host