My Maids are All Antagonists!
"I, Eddie Edward, had reincarnated into a world of magic and became the single child of Duke Eddie from the Lancamdo Kingdom.
Fortunately, I was given a system that could collect energy from magical items and turn them into attribute points, skill points, and bloodline points to enhance myself. Knowing that this is a world full of danger and cruelty, I’d decided to become stronger with the help of the system.
On a day like any other, I was given a personal maid. The new maid was acting strangely, but I paid no attention to her weird personality because she was loyal to me.
As days passed by, I began to have more maids around me. However, all of them were strange.
It wasn’t until later I noticed that the maids would leave at night and return reeking of blood.
Naturally, I was curious, but I’d never questioned them as they were my personal maids.
To become stronger, I, Eddie Edward, continued to grow using the system to be not threatened by others in the future.
Until a fateful day…
I learned something important. One of my personal maids was a Fallen Angel?
And the other one was the Lady of the Dark that was being pursued by the Holy Church?
Not only that, but I also heard some of my maids being addressed as the Lord of the Dard?
The Ominous Witch?
The Vampire Queen?
Lady of the Death?
Why did their names sound like they were some antagonists of a novel?
Could it be that all of my personal maids were actually the bad guys of the world I was in?
Not long after that, I was now a wanted person in the Lancamdo Kingdom? Some even began to hail me as the Lord of Evil?
Eddie Edward let out a deep sigh. “Fine. Looks like I can drop the act now.”
With a wave of his arm, the alliance of the mage and knight was wiped out with an asteroid.
“To tell you the truth, I’ve already become the God of Magic.”
- Chapter 1 - Crossing The Otherworld, The Castle, And The Maid!
- Chapter 2 - Bloodline Upgrade!
- Chapter 3 - Servant Thor’s Appearance!
- Chapter 4 - The 14-Year-Old Five-Element Wizard
- Chapter 5 - Being Targeted!
- Chapter 6 - Provoking The Wrong Person
- Chapter 7 - The End Of The Goblins
- Chapter 8 - A Maid Who Is Only Gentle To Her Master!
- Chapter 9 - The Arrival Of The New Maid, Hermione!
- Chapter 10 - Bloodline Advancement!
- Chapter 11 - Worrying About Money
- Chapter 12 - The Shy Emily
- Chapter 13 - Kingdom’s Guards Arrive
- Chapter 14 - The Shocked 3rd Squad!
- Chapter 15 - A Visit From The Guards!
- Chapter 16 - Fierce First Rank Spell
- Chapter 17 - A Castle Full Of Treasures
- Chapter 18 - Ron Doubts Life
- Chapter 19 - The Bomb Of Perfume
- Chapter 20 - Cooperate With The William Family
- Chapter 21 - Let Me See What That Perfume Is
- Chapter 22 - Perfume, I’m Not Selling It Anymore
- Chapter 23 - A Level 5 Knight Versus A Black-robed Mage
- Chapter 24 - The Black-robed Mage Versus Eddie
- Chapter 25 - I Think It’s A Bit Redundant
- Chapter 26 - The Shocked Crowd
- Chapter 27 - The Black-robed Mage’s Final Counterattack
- Chapter 28 - Super Powerful Spell Fusion
- Chapter 29 - Victory Or Defeat Is Revealed
- Chapter 30 - Find A Tutor For Master
- Chapter 31 - The Sensible Ron
- Chapter 32 - He’s A Genius
- Chapter 33 - Level-up, Tier 2 Mage
- Chapter 34 - All-elemental Mages
- Chapter 35 - Second-tier Magic?
- Chapter 36 - The Terrifying Eddie
- Chapter 37 - New Ideas, Magic Perfume!
- Chapter 38 - The Birth Of The Dark Night Perfume, A Terrifying Talent!
- Chapter 39 - The Jealous Crowd
- Chapter 40 - The Perfume That Shocked Everyone
- Chapter 41 - Princess Faith
- Chapter 42 - I've Finally Escaped
- Chapter 43 - The First Contact With The Castle Maids
- Chapter 44 - The Adventures Of Princess Faith
- Chapter 45 - A Huge Shock!
- Chapter 46 - The Castle Full Of Treasures
- Chapter 47 - Strange Creatures In The Corridor
- Chapter 48 - Tier 3 Mage!
- Chapter 49 - The Newly-Developed Perfumes
- Chapter 50 - Lock On To Eddie's Castle!