"The boy has no powers," they claimed.
And thus, the Son of strongest Warlock was declared useless and sent to his death.
But was it really possible for the son of the greatest heroes of humankind to be useless? Or was it the biggest mistake the humans made that cost them everything and drove a potential Warlock to the dark side?
Lucifer Azarel was the son of humanity's strongest Awakened humans, in a world where people awakened various powers.
After his parents perished for the sake of humanity, he was sent to the government facility so that they could keep an eye on his powers when they awakened. Unfortunately, even after 5 years, his powers didn't awaken.
The government gave up on the boy and allowed the scientists to use him as an experimental subject for their painful tests on the human bodies, but on the first test itself, Lucifer died. He saw the smile on the scientist's face even as he took his last breath.
Was it truly the end?
But what happens when the boy truly awakens? What if he awakened not one, but more than four powers that were capable of destroying the world itself if used properly?
The strongest Warlock who could have been humankind's greatest protector was driven to become it's biggest enemy.
What happens when the boy that has awakened several powers at once starts seeking vengeance.
Can the protectors of humanity face the wrath of the Strongest Warlock? Can they stop the person who kills without blinking? Or are they destined to be swallowed by the Darkness they created?
Join the journey of the Most Powerful Warlock...
- Chapter 1 - 1: The Boy Who Failed
- Chapter 2 - 2: Necessary Sacrifice
- Chapter 3 - 3: Living Again
- Chapter 4 - 4: Warlock
- Chapter 5 - 5: Naive Little Kid
- Chapter 6 - 6: Dark Variant
- Chapter 7 - 7: Search
- Chapter 8 - 8: Triple Awakened
- Chapter 9 - 9: Hospital Patient
- Chapter 10 - 10: Profiling
- Chapter 11 - 11: One Feet In Grave
- Chapter 12 - 12: Ticket To Hell
- Chapter 13 - 13: Hallucinations
- Chapter 14 - 14: Legion City
- Chapter 15 - 15: Stay Away
- Chapter 16 - 16: Decision That Changed Him Forever
- Chapter 17 - 17: Arrogant Variants
- Chapter 18 - 18: The Start
- Chapter 19 - 19: Monster
- Chapter 20 - 20: Uncontrollable
- Chapter 21 - 21: Monsters Coming Out
- Chapter 22 - 22: Jurisdiction
- Chapter 23 - 23: All The Same
- Chapter 24 - 24: Home
- Chapter 25 - 25: Discovered
- Chapter 26 - 26: Facts And Numbers
- Chapter 27 - 27: Exposed
- Chapter 28 - 28: They're Here
- Chapter 29 - 29: Crush That Face
- Chapter 30 - 30: Trust
- Chapter 31 - 31: Punishment
- Chapter 32 - 32: United
- Chapter 33 - 33: Dark Emerges
- Chapter 34 - 34: Overdrive
- Chapter 35 - 35: Run Kid
- Chapter 36 - 36: Idol
- Chapter 37 - 37: Return
- Chapter 38 - 38: Sister
- Chapter 39 - 39: Hunter Association
- Chapter 40 - 40: Mocking Without Control
- Chapter 41 - 41: Over
- Chapter 42 - 42: Lying
- Chapter 43 - 43: Caen
- Chapter 44 - 44: Other Methods
- Chapter 45 - 45: Uprising
- Chapter 46 - 46: Footage
- Chapter 47 - 47: Missions
- Chapter 48 - 48: Hunter Guild
- Chapter 49 - 49: Food Priority
- Chapter 50 - 50: Parents Proud