Novel info

God's Path: I Can Create A Lot Of Cheats Through Mutation

God's Path: I Can Create A Lot Of Cheats Through Mutation

Genre:

Sci-fi, Harem

Source:

Webnovel

Status:

Ongoing

God's Path: I Can Create A Lot Of Cheats Through Mutation

Rating: 8.7/10 from 225 ratings

# ANOTHERWORLD
God's Course was a mystical video game that showed up on the blue planet two decades earlier.
Only 1 million ports were opened up on a monthly basis.
Once a person came to be a player of the game, they would certainly gain superpowers and end up being stronger than typical people.
...
Ling Yi was able to turn on the Super Mutation System after ending up being a gamer.
From consumables to divine tools, he was able to alter whatever.
He was even able to mutate a bunch of cheat-like powers when he maxed out his possibility.
When he mutated the +1 good luck ability, it ended up being a cheat-like power, Chance Reversal, where he could turn around a 10% opportunity to a 90% one.

If a product only had a 0.1% chance of dropping, then it would be 99.9% for him instead.
When he altered real Eyes, he got the Eye of Reality, an additional cheat-like power that not only permitted him to see the concealed statistics, yet likewise the info of things.
Besides those 2, he also had other powers like the Malevolence Symptom where he could turn other people's bad intents right into narration, as well as the Intelligence Reduction Light which reduced the knowledge of his target.
A year later, Ling Yi, that had accomplished titles such as the Fastest Gamer to Level Up, First Maxed-level Player, and Strongest Male, remained in among his many interviews.

" Actually, I.".

;