Fallen In Love: The Ceo Who Tamed Me
[WARNING: MATURE CONTENT]
"I love you. I love you for the person that I knew yesterday, for the one I know today and for the one I will know tomorrow. Not even the secrets you are hiding from me can ever change that,"
"Yang Zi, tell me, what do I have to do to win your heart?" Yifeng asked, still gasping for air. Yang Zi laughed weirdly when she heard his question.
"Which heart do you want to win when I don't even have one?" Yang Zi chuckled.
"You don't have a heart?" Yifeng asked a bit taken aback by her words.
"Why did you say that? I once thought I didn't have a heart, but I realised recently that I was only deluding myself with such lies to cover up how I really feel. Anyone who says that they don't have a heart is a dead being because even a demon or monster has a heart. Anyone who can feel pain or happiness possesses a heart so you can't scare me away with your words," Li Yifeng responded firmly.
"Maybe you do, but I don't," Yang Zi said unwaveringly before she stood up and walked away.
What happens when a sweet Secretary in the morning becomes a cold-blooded lady in the veil of the night?
After watching her sister die, a vengeful woman vowed to take her revenge against the people who killed her sister.
To do that, she has to change her identity and assume the name, Yang Zi and get into a fake relationship with the mastermind of her sister's murder. However, will she get the justice her sister deserve first? Or will her heart waver and fall in love?
Enter Li Yifeng, a hot-tempered man and the CEO of the company Yang Zi works at. The two of them were like fire and water. They hated each other to the point that they would rather not be around each other. But what if Li Yifeng finds out that deep inside her, Yang Zi experienced a past that made her turn into a vicious woman? And what if he was already falling for her?
- Chapter 1 - The Mysterious Lady
- Chapter 2 - Contract___ 1
- Chapter 3 - Contract_____ 2
- Chapter 4 - It's Boss, Not Mr. Li
- Chapter 5 - Yuan Quan Is Yuan Quan So Why The Heck Is He Comparing Me With Him?
- Chapter 6 - Shui Shui Gets Angry, Yang Zi Appeased Her
- Chapter 7 - Yang Zi's Scheme To Ruin Zhou Yixian
- Chapter 8 - I Will Say That To His F*cking Face
- Chapter 9 - Yuan Quan Got Scolded For Helping Yang Zi
- Chapter 10 - To Be Protected And Not Abused
- Chapter 11 - Controlling The Wild Beast
- Chapter 12 - Yang Zi And Yuan Quan
- Chapter 13 - The Scheming Yang Zi In Action
- Chapter 14 - Are You Always Like This?
- Chapter 15 - F*ck You Li Yifeng
- Chapter 16 - We Meet Again
- Chapter 17 - Uninvited Guest
- Chapter 18 - The Bitter Truth Is That I Don't Like You
- Chapter 19 - Yang Zi Decline The Offer To Attend The Party
- Chapter 20 - I Didn't Know That You Knew How To Flirt
- Chapter 21 - Zhou Yixian Silly Tricks To Win Yang Zi Over
- Chapter 22 - The News Of Yang Zi And Yixian Being In A Relationship Went Viral
- Chapter 23 - Yang Zi's New Plan
- Chapter 24 - The Gutsy Yang Zi Ten Years Ago
- Chapter 25 - Help! Help!
- Chapter 26 - All Her Haters Were Faceslapped Hard
- Chapter 27 - Yifeng Realized That His Mean Secretary Was Not So Heartless After All
- Chapter 28 - Are You Sure You Want To Throw Me Out?
- Chapter 29 - Setting Rules
- Chapter 30 - Rules
- Chapter 31 - The Hot-Tempered Lady Took Good Care Of Her Sick Boss Despite Everything
- Chapter 32 - Can You Do Me A Favour By Playing With Me?
- Chapter 33 - The Whisper Game
- Chapter 34 - She Acted Like A Novice
- Chapter 35 - Shiyi Advice To Yang Zi
- Chapter 36 - Someone Is Watching Her Every Move
- Chapter 37 - Sorry Boss, But We Lost Her
- Chapter 38 - CEO Li's Younger Brother
- Chapter 39 - Yang Zi Decides To Help Li Chen Despite Shui Shui's Disapproval
- Chapter 40 - SPY Was Successfully Created And Tested
- Chapter 41 - A Challenge
- Chapter 42 - Yifeng Lost His Cool And Ended Up Kissing Yang Zi
- Chapter 43 - A Little Girl's Angelic Voice Changed Everything
- Chapter 44 - "Mum?"
- Chapter 45 - Coincidentally Yang Mi And Li Chen Shares The Same Birthday (Mrs Yang)
- Chapter 46 - Yuan Quan, How Did You And Miss Yang Become So Close?
- Chapter 47 - Yifeng Relay His Plight To His Best Friend
- Chapter 48 - Yifeng Was Advised To Stay Away From His Secretary
- Chapter 49 - An Impossible Mission
- Chapter 50 - What Do You Want As Your Reward?