Epic Of The Demonic Sage
Lucius was a man born to a pair of lowly servants that worked for the Great Demon worshiping Barrom clan. Growing up in the harsh conditions of the Barrom clan where magic and power reigned supreme, he weathered though humiliation and schemes. Knowing that he wanted to be the oppressor than the oppressed, he began his conquest. Not averse to betraying or scheming, Lucius made use of his allies as mere pawns to be sacrificed.
Learning that a powerful artifact lost eons ago was hidden in an ancient ruin, Lucius betrayed and sacrificed one of his closest people, his lover without hesitation.
But he didn’t know that fate had a different plan for him and the artifact he had yearned for would send his soul hurtling across the cosmos, forcing it into the broken body of a young man called Asher Inanis. Coming to his senses he finds the world to be completely different where the magic of his previous world did not exist, but what did was ‘Gifts’.
Witness how he learns about the world, gains power and reigns supreme against all odds becoming the Demonic Sage.
- Chapter 1 - Seeker Of Fate
- Chapter 2 - Beginning Of The Conquest
- Chapter 3 - Trap
- Chapter 4 - Most Powerful Woman In The World
- Chapter 5 - Betrayal
- Chapter 6 - Bargain
- Chapter 7 - The Thousand Threads
- Chapter 8 - A Single Thread
- Chapter 9 - Asher
- Chapter 10 - Inanis
- Chapter 11 - Seeing Again
- Chapter 12 - Gods And Blasphemy
- Chapter 13 - Gifts And Artifacts
- Chapter 14 - Appraisal Day?
- Chapter 15 - Leaving The Bedroom For The First Time
- Chapter 16 - A Spar Of Gifted
- Chapter 17 - A Quick Spar
- Chapter 18 - Embarking
- Chapter 19 - Reaching The Appraisal Hall
- Chapter 20 - Priest Maleck
- Chapter 21 - Rare Gifts
- Chapter 22 - Epic Ranked Gift
- Chapter 23 - The Appraisal Ceremony Ends
- Chapter 24 - Priest Josef
- Chapter 25 - Healed
- Chapter 26 - Curse
- Chapter 27 - Bitter Sweet
- Chapter 28 - A Gift?
- Chapter 29 - Nexus
- Chapter 30 - Evolution Of Gifts?
- Chapter 31 - Rune Beast?
- Chapter 32 - Feltan Kingdom
- Chapter 33 - Kiana's Status And The Tutor
- Chapter 34 - First Lesson
- Chapter 35 - Count Gabriel's Arrival
- Chapter 36 - Father And Son
- Chapter 37 - The King Sends A Gift
- Chapter 38 - Inanis
- Chapter 39 - Nobles And Relics
- Chapter 40 - Hell Imprint
- Chapter 41 - First Attempt At Accessing The Soul
- Chapter 42 - The Training Hall
- Chapter 43 - Requirements Of Nexus
- Chapter 44 - Evolution Requirements
- Chapter 45 - Kain's Mastery
- Chapter 46 - Stampeding Bull And Plow Worms
- Chapter 47 - Aether Crystals
- Chapter 48 - Currency And Costs
- Chapter 49 - Injured Kain And Cost Of Rune Crystals
- Chapter 50 - The Tavern