CEO's Runaway Mate and Her Cubs
It's hard to win when your competition is small, cute, and calls your (future) wife their mommy.
Lara spent six years doing odd jobs to sustain her five-year-old kids. She fled from her birth town after noticing some of her children's weird habits.
They growl when they fight, and their teeth can cut the skin like it's nothing. They prefer meat when it's cooked raw. They howl at the moon when they don't want to sleep.
However, they're her children.
She's been on the run ever since to protect them. She knows nothing about the stranger she met that day and whom she spent the night with. Even the details are blurry in her mind, except for that weird, compelling attraction that brought them together.
When she scores an interview at the most prestigious company in Norwich City, she thinks her life will turn for the better. Until she meets him again.
Nathaniel Woods, Alpha Nate, is the CEO of LY Corp. A fated night of six years ago, he found his true mate. Unfortunately, that woman fled after their passionate night, leaving no traces for him to follow.
A twist of fate makes them meet again, and he's settled on not letting her escape.
But this time, she's not alone. There are two pups with her, growling and fighting, firmly set on not letting him get to their mommy.
Possessive male lead and even more possessive little buns.
Slight misunderstandings, not too annoying (hopefully). The male lead is doting, but life is difficult with two jealous pups preventing him from wooing his (future) wife.
The story follows other characters along with the leads.
Smut content (signaled at the beginning with a warning).
Werewolves are a little different from usual, so please bear with my version of the trope ;)
If you can't stand too much cuteness, do not open this book.
If you're allergic to dog fur, stay further away. Characters here are wolves, but some of them grow ears and tail when they're excited (or claws when they feel threatened).
This book is dedicated to all the parents single-handedly raising their cubs
- Chapter 1 - Mommy's Cubs
- Chapter 2 - A Sign From Fate
- Chapter 3 - The Tallest Building
- Chapter 4 - Threatening Yet Familiar
- Chapter 5 - Not A Choice
- Chapter 6 - A Sudden Family
- Chapter 7 - Dinner Time
- Chapter 8 - The Cubs' Father
- Chapter 9 - The Calmer Pup
- Chapter 10 - Five Years Of Moving
- Chapter 11 - One Night Only
- Chapter 12 - Raising Two Wolves
- Chapter 13 - Family Dinner
- Chapter 14 - How To Be Family
- Chapter 15 - Invite For A Date
- Chapter 16 - The HR Manager
- Chapter 17 - A Difficult Decision
- Chapter 18 - Roxy From HR
- Chapter 19 - Samantha
- Chapter 20 - Sweet Interrogation
- Chapter 21 - Drive Towards Dinner
- Chapter 22 - The First Little Failure
- Chapter 23 - Seat Disposition
- Chapter 24 - [Bonus ]Good Eating Habits
- Chapter 25 - Nothing To Ask In Exchange
- Chapter 26 - Jealous Family
- Chapter 27 - Two Copies Of Each
- Chapter 28 - Every Right To Be Here
- Chapter 29 - [Bonus ]A Day With Dad
- Chapter 30 - How Alphas Work
- Chapter 31 - Harmless
- Chapter 32 - A Greater Threat
- Chapter 33 - Usual Interrogation
- Chapter 34 - First Time At A Restaurant
- Chapter 35 - The Pups' Father
- Chapter 36 - A New Adventure
- Chapter 37 - [Bonus ]Weak Pup
- Chapter 38 - Their Secret
- Chapter 39 - Handsome Like His Mommy
- Chapter 40 - The Problems Of The Pack
- Chapter 41 - A Phone Call
- Chapter 42 - A Little Incident
- Chapter 43 - Not Fit
- Chapter 44 - Elite Party
- Chapter 45 - The Rude Black Wolf
- Chapter 46 - Daddy's Name
- Chapter 47 - [Bonus ]A Flawless Photo
- Chapter 48 - Live Like A Family
- Chapter 49 - Good At Adapting
- Chapter 50 - The Secretarial Department