Can you mend my broken heart?
Gazing at the Starbucks café at the airports had become a ritual for her. A desperate attempt as she hoped against hope to see him again, probably get one more chance to kiss him again.
Looking at the store all lost, she walked ahead, but stumbled and bumped against someone.
The cup of coffee that he had in his hand spilled all over just like the first time when she had met him.
"Jesus Christ", he muttered.
The moment she heard the voice she looked up and saw his face. It was the same face that had promised to stay next to her, till death did them apart.
Tears flooded her eyes and she could barely speak, "I knew you would come back for me Raymond". She raised herself on her toes in an attempt to kiss him, but he blocked her lips with his palm.
"Whoa, whoa, Miss !!! I guess you have mistaken me for someone else."
"What are you saying, Raymond? It's me, your Akira. The love of your life, your fiancée," she said and stretched her hand showing the ring on her finger.
He stared at the ring for quite some time and then looked at her face apologetically and said,
"Miss please, I am already a married man."
And then he silently walked away.
- Chapter 1 - That Fateful Collision
- Chapter 2 - What The F***
- Chapter 3 - Coffee Again !!!
- Chapter 4 - Blocked
- Chapter 5 - God's Plan
- Chapter 6 - Damsel In Distress
- Chapter 7 - Transfixed
- Chapter 8 - She Ate The Chocolates
- Chapter 9 - Perplexed
- Chapter 10 - Haunting Memories
- Chapter 11 - Pain Demands To Be Felt
- Chapter 12 - Silent Companion
- Chapter 13 - A Goodbye
- Chapter 14 - Home Is Where The Heart Is
- Chapter 15 - The Notebook
- Chapter 16 - My Lady
- Chapter 17 - Pretty With Your Hair Down
- Chapter 18 - What Is She ?
- Chapter 19 - You Came Back To Me
- Chapter 20 - Crass Cacophony
- Chapter 21 - Please Don't Leave Me Alone
- Chapter 22 - Charting Out Plans
- Chapter 23 - Hell Breaks Loose
- Chapter 24 - The Ordeal
- Chapter 25 - Small Request
- Chapter 26 - Picture-perfect Portrait
- Chapter 27 - My Poor Thing
- Chapter 28 - That Hug Though
- Chapter 29 - My Guardian Angel
- Chapter 30 - The Burn
- Chapter 31 - Will Give You Sleepless Nights
- Chapter 32 - I Didn't Steal A Kiss
- Chapter 33 - It Can't Be Her
- Chapter 34 - Oh My God!!! It's Him
- Chapter 35 - The Interview
- Chapter 36 - I Am Sorry
- Chapter 37 - The Celebratory Dinner
- Chapter 38 - The Messers Were About To Be The Messies.
- Chapter 39 - You Are Not Fooling Anyone Here
- Chapter 40 - A New Day With All The Butterflies
- Chapter 41 - Don't Forget To Ask Me First
- Chapter 42 - The Hide And Seek Game
- Chapter 43 - You Can Call Me Just Raymond
- Chapter 44 - Bubbles Just Went Away
- Chapter 45 - I Can Afford To Buy You A Decent Lunch
- Chapter 46 - Do You Want To Have A Boss Like Me?
- Chapter 47 - Don't Think That I Don't Understand
- Chapter 48 - Her Saviour
- Chapter 49 - Please Protect Him !!!
- Chapter 50 - This One Is A Keeper !!!