THE SHE-DEVIL AND HER ALPHAS
"What are you doing? " he asked solemnly
"We kissed " Lia confessed, finally letting the cat out of the bag. It was better for him to release his anger openly than giving her this silent torture.
"I'm not going to lie, I enjoyed it" She disclosed "It just felt so right like this is what a part of my soul was missing out on all these years but.... "
She stared him straight in the eyes and asked "But as blissful as that sounds, why do I still feel guilty?"
His gaze remained unwaveringly on her's while
Her voice broke and tears began to slide down her face.
"W-why do I feel bothered? Why does my heart feel guilty when in fact I'm following it? why does everything seem so complicated with you? Why do I feel for you when I've already been destined for someone else? "
Asher clutched his fist, trying so hard to contain his emotions that were threatening to surface but the girl's words were tearing his heart out
The tears continued to trickle down her cheeks "What is wrong with me ? " she asked exasperated, and began to wipe her face with her palm obsessively.
At her sixth wipe, Asher stopped her and drew her towards him, staring at her with this odd gleam in his eyes.
His cold, smooth hands cupped her cheek and rubbed away a hot tear with his thumb.
"Nothing is wrong with you" He assured her, his thumb caressing her cheek while his eyes fixed on her's intent.
He was just conflicted, was it right to confess the truth to her now? All this time, he's been careful, what would happen if he becomes careless for once?
Maybe it's time to become selfish after all.
Having two Mates?
What an absurd joke
Here comes Lia originally mated to a werewolf but an accident and conspiracy had her mated to a vampire as well.
Now she has to figure out the raging feelings she has for the Alpha of the silver pack and the Alpha of the Nicoli Clan and fighting off dark forces in need of her ability as well.
- Chapter 1 - One : In The Beginning
- Chapter 2 - Two : A New Beginning
- Chapter 3 - Three : Settling Down
- Chapter 4 - Four : Someone's Watching
- Chapter 5 - Five : Male Lead, Is That You?
- Chapter 6 - Six : Male Lead, Is That You? -2
- Chapter 7 - Seven : Male Lead, Is That You? - 3
- Chapter 8 - Eight : Male Lead, Is That You - 4
- Chapter 9 - Nine : The Invitation
- Chapter 10 - Ten : Acceptance Ceremony
- Chapter 11 - Eleven : Acceptance Ceremony -2
- Chapter 12 - Twelve : Acceptance Ceremony -3
- Chapter 13 - Thirteen : The Beginning Of The End
- Chapter 14 - Fourteen : The Beginning Of The End -2
- Chapter 15 - Fifteen : Am I Dead?
- Chapter 16 - Sixteen : An Exciting Game
- Chapter 17 - Seventeen : She Has Completely Lost It
- Chapter 18 - Eighteen : The Girl With The Darkness
- Chapter 19 - Nineteen : The Brokenhearted Mate
- Chapter 20 - Twenty : The Brokenhearted Mate -2
- Chapter 21 - Twenty - One : The Perfect Vessel
- Chapter 22 - Twenty -Two : She's In Transition
- Chapter 23 - Twenty - Three : A Pawn In Their Game
- Chapter 24 - Twenty- Four :She Needs To Feed
- Chapter 25 - Twenty - Five : He's An Incubus
- Chapter 26 - Twenty - Six : She's A Living Time Bomb
- Chapter 27 - Twenty - Seven : Congratulations, You've Been Marked
- Chapter 28 - Twenty - Eight : What Did You Do To My Brother?
- Chapter 29 - Twenty - Nine : I Might Have Figured Out Who The Alpha's Mate Is
- Chapter 30 - Thirty : Better To Appear Richy Than Bitchy
- Chapter 31 - Thirty-one : That Abomination Is My Mate
- Chapter 32 - Thirty-Two : " Fine, Baby Boobs, Game Start "
- Chapter 33 - Thirty-three : I'm Sorry But Our Unholy Alliance Must Come To An End
- Chapter 34 - Thirty-Four :The Sire And The Sired
- Chapter 35 - Thirty - Five : Dan Goes To School
- Chapter 36 - Thirty - Six : She Would Deliver Lia To The Council Herself
- Chapter 37 - Thirty - Seven : Creepy
- Chapter 38 - Thirty - Eight : I Almost Died
- Chapter 39 - Thirty - Nine : Your Mate Is In Trouble
- Chapter 40 - Fourty : You Haven't Done It, Have You?
- Chapter 41 - Fourty - One : He Murdered Asher's Mate
- Chapter 42 - Fourty - Two : Teach Me How To Be A Vampire
- Chapter 43 - Fourty - Three : She Felt A Storm Was Brewing Beneath His Calm Front.
- Chapter 44 - Fourty - Four : What Are You?
- Chapter 45 - Fourty- Five : "Rule Number One : Never Get Distracted During A Fight "
- Chapter 46 - Fourty - Six : What The Hell Is Wrong With This Madman?
- Chapter 47 - Fourty - Seven : You're My Mate, Aren't You?
- Chapter 48 - Fourty - Eight : Sabrina
- Chapter 49 - Fourty - Nine : I Need The He-zukai Right Now
- Chapter 50 - Fifty : A Sister's Love