The Devil’s love
“The course of true love never did run smooth.” – William Shakespeare.
The journey of love is never as smooth as silk. There are difficulties, ups and downs, bumps and humps.
Like most of the love stories, Mo Yichan and Yang Ning’s love story wasn’t smooth or easy. Initially it was difficult and rocky.
The CEO of Yang corporation, Yang Ning was a successful businesswoman. Growing up with unsupportive and unruly parents, Yang Ning was accustomed to being treated unfairly and poorly. The only person that she count on was her grandfather.
The CEO of Mo corporation, Mo Yichan who was also known as the ‘ Devil CEO’ was one of the most successful businessmen. Losing his father at a very young age and his mother leaving him alone for some other man, Yichan grew up with his grandfather.
Being business rivals, Mo Yichan and Yang Ning hated each other.
What do you think will happen when these two cold and aloof people are forced to get married and live under the same roof by their grandparents?
Did they hate each other only because they were business rivals? Or did something happen in the past which forced them to seal their hearts and hate each other to the fullest?
Will the love between them ever be able to overpower the hatred that they have for each other?
“ Hahahahaha look at you both fighting like a husband and wife.” Mr Hunshou said.
Yichan smirked and said,” If you were my wife, I would add poison in your coffee.”
Ning smiled and said,” And if you were my husband, I would drink it.”
Few months later.
In a charity auction.
“ Hundred million.” Ning said.
“ Two hundred million.” Yichan said before grinning at his wife.
“ Three hundred million.” Ning said.
“ Four hundred million.” Yichan said.
“ Five hundred million.” Ning before leaning towards her husband,” If you let me win, I’ll be on top for a whole week.”
Yichan raised his board and said,” Seven million.”
“ For two weeks.” Yichan said.
Ning frowned and said,” Fine.” Before raising her board,” Seven hundred and one million.”
- Chapter 1 - My Taste Has Improved
- Chapter 2 - “Why? Why?.....Oh It’s Because I Don’t Like You.”
- Chapter 3 - Aren’t You Tired?
- Chapter 4 - Screaming Out His Names
- Chapter 5 - Are You Sure You Don’t Want To?
- Chapter 6 - Old
- Chapter 7 - Hatred
- Chapter 8 - I Don’t Want To
- Chapter 9 - Modern And Broad Minded
- Chapter 10 - Let Me Tell You How Hormones Work
- Chapter 11 - Darkness
- Chapter 12 - You Always Do This
- Chapter 13 - MASTER YICHAN IS GREAT
- Chapter 14 - Goodnight My Strawberry
- Chapter 15 - Good Morning My Pancake
- Chapter 16 - Don’t Try To Act Innocent
- Chapter 17 - Direct And Indecent Questions
- Chapter 18 - SOME BUSINESS GOSSIP
- Chapter 19 - Ya, So?
- Chapter 20 - Magic
- Chapter 21 - What? Where? How?
- Chapter 22 - Mysterious Man
- Chapter 23 - Hot And Steamy
- Chapter 24 - Shameless
- Chapter 25 - Hidden Marriage?
- Chapter 26 - Flashback
- Chapter 27 - Flashback (II)
- Chapter 28 - Friendzone
- Chapter 29 - Soft Skin
- Chapter 30 - ‘SUCK ME’ ~ ‘BITE ME’
- Chapter 31 - Squeeze Them:Cup Them:Caress Them
- Chapter 32 - Rest Of My Life <3
- Chapter 33 - I Will Be Your Light
- Chapter 34 - She Wanted Him To.....
- Chapter 35 - Sugar Mommy
- Chapter 36 - Date
- Chapter 37 - PICNIC Date
- Chapter 38 - Blissful Relationship
- Chapter 39 - I Might Not Stop At All
- Chapter 40 - Don’t Look At Me Like That*
- Chapter 41 - Faster**
- Chapter 42 - Heartaches And Misery
- Chapter 43 - We Cannot Miss This Opportunity
- Chapter 44 - Clinging Onto The Wrong Sister
- Chapter 45 - Magic Ms Yang
- Chapter 46 - Mo Yichan’s Biological Mother
- Chapter 47 - Characterless Woman
- Chapter 48 - Flashback(END)
- Chapter 49 - She Was Tricked Into This
- Chapter 50 - I’ll Fix Everything