The CEO’s Perfect Mistake
The CEO’s Perfect Mistake
Eighteen-year-old Megan Corteza fell in love with the school’s football quarterback, Ashton Pritzgold. She has a simple beauty, but she is the number one all over senior high school students, but she lacked with one thing, and that is money which matters in their school to become famous that is why she was never on Ashton’s radar.
Ashton Priztgold is the most popular guy on campus because he got it all, intelligent, hot, handsome, and the football prodigy, and most of all, son of the filthy rich business tycoon in the country.
Megan always kept away from the rich, but one day she was shocked when Ashton approached her, and she became the envy of all the girls on campus, and her once peaceful life became chaotic because of him.
For Ashton, Megan was way out of his league because hot cheerleaders and rich girls will always chase him around, but he was on a mission to know her and couldn’t stop himself from falling in love with her. And he didn’t foresee the big mistake he had made will hurt her whole being and shattered not only her heart but her entire future.
Megan was broken-hearted and left no choice but to left her home after her high school graduation and promised herself never to forgive Ashton for what he had done to her.
Ashton is now the CEO of Pritzgold International Shipping Lines, Incorporated. After eight years, he meets Megan again, and he realized he was such a fool for hurting her because, after so many years, he realized Megan was still his one great love.
”What are you doing here, Ashton?” Megan asked angrily, and she hated herself because even if she was angry with him she can't deny he has still the same effect on her.
”To win back your heart, and claim what is rightfully mine.” He replied, and his intense gaze is driving her crazy.
"You have nothing to claim because you lose your chance eight years ago." She answered coldly.
Megan was shocked to find the man she hated the most, standing on her doorstep, who became more attractive and still wears the same smile that always melts her heart. Her first love, Ashton, can she kept her promise never to forgive him?
Can Ashton convince Megan to give him another chance, and make her believe that he is now a different man and he regretted everything he had done to her?
(Warning: Have mature contents on the later part of the story)
- Chapter 1 - Ashton Priztgold
- Chapter 2 - Giving Myself A Chance
- Chapter 3 - Knowing Megan Corteza-Part 1
- Chapter 4 - Knowing Megan Corteza-Part 2
- Chapter 5 - He Stole My First Kiss
- Chapter 6 - Just Perfect
- Chapter 7 - His Beautiful Smile
- Chapter 8 - The Locker Room
- Chapter 9 - My Friends
- Chapter 10 - To Know Him More
- Chapter 11 - To Date Her
- Chapter 12 - He Missed Me
- Chapter 13 - Falling For Megan
- Chapter 14 - I Hate Lauren
- Chapter 15 - To My Rescue
- Chapter 16 - Protecting Megan
- Chapter 17 - Borrowed Outfit
- Chapter 18 - I Am Jealous
- Chapter 19 - My Saviour
- Chapter 20 - Feeling Worried
- Chapter 21 - Unannounced Visit
- Chapter 22 - Hard Headed
- Chapter 23 - I Became His Girl
- Chapter 24 - My Brother’s Warning
- Chapter 25 - Tough Decision
- Chapter 26 - Missing Him
- Chapter 27 - Too Much
- Chapter 28 - The Excruciating Pain
- Chapter 29 - My Innocent Heart
- Chapter 30 - My Brother’s Secret
- Chapter 31 - Lauren’s Party
- Chapter 32 - I Hurt Her
- Chapter 33 - Lost And Alone
- Chapter 34 - Another Chance
- Chapter 35 - Already Too Late
- Chapter 36 - I Want To Help
- Chapter 37 - Hard To Tame My Heart
- Chapter 38 - To Be With Megan Again
- Chapter 39 - No Choice
- Chapter 40 - To Do The Right Thing
- Chapter 41 - Special Event
- Chapter 42 - I Am Not Fine
- Chapter 43 - My Heart Is Pierced
- Chapter 44 - My Decision
- Chapter 45 - Enduring The Pain
- Chapter 46 - Protecting Her
- Chapter 47 - My Anguish
- Chapter 48 - My Partner
- Chapter 49 - Another Chance
- Chapter 50 - The Odds