Taming Beasts to Survive: I Can See the Prompts
Taming Beasts to Survive: I Can See the Prompts
Seven billion humans living on the Earth time-traveled together after they had woken up one morning. They all heard a synthesized female voice.
[1. Welcome to the World of Beast Taming. You have become a Beast Tamer. You need to tame beasts, collect resources, and build your own home to live and develop in this world.]
[2. You will get a cottage and a beast egg as your initial resources. To ensure the safety of your property and yourself, don’t go too far away from your house in the first three days, during which you will be protected as newbies.]
[3. Taming wild beasts is mainly achieved by the mix of your blood. After being tamed and recognizing you as its owner, your beast will be your friend and helper. If you abuse it, its loyalty will decrease and you might get betrayed and attacked.]
[4. As you mature, you will meet many Beast Tamers just like you. You can make friends and ally with each other. But you should also watch out for others because humans are unpredictable.]
[5. There are many unknown things to be explored in this big world. But please bear in mind that you only live once.]
At this moment, Macky found he could see hidden prompts.
He could see the strengths, weaknesses, habits and characters, and evolutionary routes of all beasts.
[Small Firefox: currently LV3, with the potential to achieve the S level. Sweets lover. Its hidden evolutionary route, Three-Tailed Spiritual Fox, will be unlocked when evolution stones of water, fire, and wind are collected.]
[Bronze Treasure Box: one hundred portions of drinking water, one hundred portions of beast food.]
[Silver Treasure Box: a bottle of evolution liquid medicine, a book on pet techniques.]
[Gold Treasure Box: an architectural drawing of the training room for beasts.]
While others were struggling for clothes and food with their initial pet beasts, Macky was building the playground for his 100th pet beast.
- Chapter 1 - Welcome To The World Of Beast Taming
- Chapter 2 - The Golden Finger Appeared, The Initial Beast Taming Choice
- Chapter 3 - Successfully Tamed The First Pet
- Chapter 4 - The First Show Of The Little Fox’s Adventure
- Chapter 5 - Bravery, Victory In The First Battle
- Chapter 6 - Open The Treasure Chest And Collect The Materials
- Chapter 7 - Fire-Type Spirit Fox, Cooking Roasted Meat
- Chapter 8 - Selling Food And Exchanging Ingredients
- Chapter 9 - Keep Warm And Make A Heating Stone
- Chapter 10 - Harvest Of Blueprints, Dual-Element Spirit Fox
- Chapter 11 - The Power Of Nature, Cultivating Farmland
- Chapter 12 - Simple Farm, Start Farming
- Chapter 13 - Bidding Up Prices, Mcgee Spread The Fire
- Chapter 14 - Selling Charcoal, Earning Even More
- Chapter 15 - Beast Pattern Short Blade, Spirit Fox Upgrade
- Chapter 16 - Spider Lair, Hidden Notification
- Chapter 17 - Go Deep Into The Nest And Subdue The Spiders
- Chapter 18 - Spider Webs, Poisonous Stingers, Establishment Of Defensive Facilities
- Chapter 19 - The Novice Protection Period Ends And The Vicious Dogs Attack!
- Chapter 20 - The Effect Of The Trap Was Obvious, Close The Door And Hit The Dog
- Chapter 21 - Eliminated Players, Dark Space
- Chapter 22 - Points Ranking, System Rewards
- Chapter 23 - The Opponent’s Recent Progress, The Spirit Fox’s Advancement!
- Chapter 24 - Other Players, Danger Appeared
- Chapter 25 - Silver Treasure Chest, Home Upgrade Blueprint
- Chapter 26 - Cowardly Gluttonous Goblins
- Chapter 27 - Another Breakthrough, Ironmaking In The Blast Furnace
- Chapter 28 - Ironmaking Successful, Home Upgraded
- Chapter 29 - The Decision To Form An Alliance And Dig A Canal To Divert Water
- Chapter 30 - Farmland Upgrade, Sweet Potato Harvest!
- Chapter 31 - High-Grade Farmland, Bumper Crops
- Chapter 32 - Refrigerators And Hydroelectric Generators
- Chapter 33 - We’re Still Struggling To Make Ends Meet, You’re Already Eating Popsicles?
- Chapter 34 - A Thief Has Come Knocking On The Door Of A Peddler!
- Chapter 35 - Invisible Thief, Is He A Beast With An Owner?
- Chapter 36 - Online Fishing, To Catch The Person Behind The Scenes
- Chapter 37 - If He Had Successfully Fished, Where Would He Run To?
- Chapter 38 - The Beautiful Utopia, The Request For Help From The Nuns
- Chapter 39 - Stupid Utopia, The Exchange Of Slave Contracts
- Chapter 40 - The Temptation Of Power, The Hidden Danger!
- Chapter 41 - Slave Contract
- Chapter 42 - Ore From The Mine, Giant Rock Monster
- Chapter 43 - The Troublesome Giant Rock Monster
- Chapter 44 - Attack Plan, Take The Risk Personally
- Chapter 45 - The Thief Makes A Meritorious Deed And Defeats The Giant Rock Monster
- Chapter 46 - Earth Mystic Armor, Two Sentry Towers
- Chapter 47 - Sentry Tower Upgrade
- Chapter 48 - Terrifying Boss, Molten Lizard
- Chapter 49 - Failed Strategy, Improved Development
- Chapter 50 - Horned Eagle Beast, Feather Of The Imperial Wind