Rise of the White Dragon
Rise of the White Dragon
On May 28 of the year 2010, the third awakening happened. Several smaller worlds had returned to connect with the main world as living beings of different races started to appear and some people managed to connect with the origin and gain control of various powers: control of fire, of water, of wind, of air, and of the earth... In the midst of all these confusions, towers that gave unimaginable powers began to appear in all corners of the world, where those who already had powers could upgrade and become more powerful or even those who did not have powers could receive powers through tests of the tower. And because of these towers, conflicts started to happen in all corners of the world by those wanting to monopolize these towers.
Luan Dimas was transported back four months before the third awakening that started the apocalypse on earth. Being a man who lived for a thousand years and had accumulated several techniques, he now had a new chance to correct some of his early mistakes. Luan decided to make the most of this new chance that the heavens had given to him.
The 'Earth' in this novel is not the same Earth we currently live on, so don't use our common sense for this novel. After all, this is pure fantasy.
- Chapter 1 - 1: Luan Dimas
- Chapter 2 - 2: An Unknown Woman In My Suite
- Chapter 3 - 3: Initial Stage Of The Corporal Foundation
- Chapter 4 - 4: Rafael's Arrival
- Chapter 5 - 5: Ingrid's Decision
- Chapter 6 - 6: Going Shopping Together
- Chapter 7 - 7: Starting Cultivation
- Chapter 8 - 8: Negative White Dragon Transformation.
- Chapter 9 - 9: He Has Such A Sexy Body!
- Chapter 10 - 10: Carol.
- Chapter 11 - 11: She's Fooling Him!
- Chapter 12 - 12: Mother?! What Happened?
- Chapter 13 - 13: Asking For Help
- Chapter 14 - 14: Did You Still Not Recognize Me?
- Chapter 15 - 15: What Else Can You Do, Other Than Empty Threats?
- Chapter 16 - 16: That Handsome Boy Might Be My Son-in-Law?
- Chapter 17 - 17: Luan's Father Was Behind All This?
- Chapter 18 - 18: Type 3 Metal
- Chapter 19 - 19: The Fool
- Chapter 20 - 20: Cristina Orland, The Madwoman.
- Chapter 21 - 21: Disciple
- Chapter 22 - 22: Unwanted Visit
- Chapter 23 - 23: Young Master, Wagner Hamibo
- Chapter 24 - 24: Embarrassment.
- Chapter 25 - 25: A Mistake That Can Change Someone's Life
- Chapter 26 - 26: Luan's Retaliation
- Chapter 27 - 27: Increased Power
- Chapter 28 - 28: Pseudo Core
- Chapter 29 - 29: Immortality
- Chapter 30 - 30: Energy Crystal
- Chapter 31 - 31: Formation Collapses
- Chapter 32 - 32: Invading The Zing Clan.
- Chapter 33 - 33: White Aura
- Chapter 34 - 34: Luan, You're Squeezing Me...
- Chapter 35 - 35: Bone Reconstruction Pill
- Chapter 36 - 36: Deactivating The Sense Of Pain?
- Chapter 37 - 37: Stolen Kiss
- Chapter 38 - 38: Base Building Pills.
- Chapter 39 - 39: Your Father Was Shot
- Chapter 40 - 40: Becoming CEO.
- Chapter 41 - 41: Voting
- Chapter 42 - 42: Being Followed
- Chapter 43 - 43: Date- Part 1.
- Chapter 44 - 44: Date- Part 2
- Chapter 45 - 45: Blood Forest
- Chapter 46 - 46: Altar
- Chapter 47 - 47: Testing - Part 1.
- Chapter 48 - 48: Testing - Part 2.
- Chapter 49 - 49: Testing - Part 3.
- Chapter 50 - 50: Leaving The Bloody Forest