Rise My Elementals!
All the Humans from Earth was suddenly transported into a new world called Celestial World. No one knew the reason why nor what the purpose was all about. All of the Humans were suddenly transported without any warnings or signs and was then forced to lived in a mysterious and unfamiliar new world.
50 years, the Humans lived in endless suffering and torments. They were all forced to run from one place to another or else they would be enslaved by other Foreign races that had long been living in the Celestial World.
Fortunately, the Humans were finally able to slowly developed its strength and power in the Celestial World through the sacrifice of countless Humans after that 50 years span of time. However, it was mysteriously Fated not to last long as an unknown power has suddenly started doing everything to destroy the Humanity's Kingdoms and Empires.
A young man by the name Leo Heart had its Fate suddenly rewritten by some unknown power to stop this unprecedented doom of the Humans after a red cube, that the Heart Noble Household had been keeping as a Family Heirloom from the very start of the Humans existence in the Celestial World, suddenly jumped up and embedded itself into his right palm.
A world full of Mystery, which Magic and Mana had become every races foundation of existence. A young man that had lost its family for the Humans existence has its Fate unexpectedly rewritten after such encounter.
But, would it be enough to stop this so called unprecedented doom?
Would the Humans existence be saved by Leo from the unknown yet powerful existence? Or would the Humans sadly become nothing but a mere history in this new world?
- Chapter 1 - Leo Heart
- Chapter 2 - Mana Stone
- Chapter 3 - Having The Affinity To Become A Mage
- Chapter 4 - The Heart's Household
- Chapter 5 - An Unexpected Encounter
- Chapter 6 - Bringing A Ticking Time Bomb
- Chapter 7 - An Unexpected Situation
- Chapter 8 - I'm Not A Hero, But Also Not A Villain
- Chapter 9 - Making Princess Cassandra A Slave
- Chapter 10 - Family Heirloom
- Chapter 11 - The Mysterious Red Cube
- Chapter 12 - The Mysterious Cubes Power
- Chapter 13 - Silver Mage Academy
- Chapter 14 - The Cost Of Having A Beauty
- Chapter 15 - Forcing Cassandra To See Her Current Reality
- Chapter 16 - Start Of Leo's Academy Life
- Chapter 17 - Hidden Assessment
- Chapter 18 - Defending A Portal
- Chapter 19 - Class 1S
- Chapter 20 - Reward System's Actual Purpose
- Chapter 21 - Why Can't You Just Make Me Dine In Peace!
- Chapter 22 - Getting Four Bodyguards
- Chapter 23 - The Beginning Of The Real Silver Mage Academy
- Chapter 24 - Leo's Faction
- Chapter 25 - Potentially Making The Entire Class 1S+ His Enemy
- Chapter 26 - Leo's Trap
- Chapter 27 - Cheating The Second Prince's Reward System
- Chapter 28 - Points Generator
- Chapter 29 - Escorting Sword And Magic's Mechant Caravan
- Chapter 30 - Discovering A New Elemental
- Chapter 31 - Bandits Ambush
- Chapter 32 - Blacksmoke City
- Chapter 33 - Ban Finally Revealing His True Color
- Chapter 34 - Revealing His Trump Card To Ban
- Chapter 35 - Madam Silva's Concern
- Chapter 36 - Misunderstanding
- Chapter 37 - Grind! Grind! Grind!
- Chapter 38 - Discovering All The Magical Beast Layer
- Chapter 39 - An Unexpected Harvest
- Chapter 40 - Claming The Points
- Chapter 41 - An Encounter With Elizabeth
- Chapter 42 - The Story Behind The Heart City's Downfall
- Chapter 43 - Cassandra's Unexpected Surprise To Leo
- Chapter 44 - Trouble Literally Knocking At His Door Part 1
- Chapter 45 - Trouble Literally Knocking At His Door Part 2
- Chapter 46 - Finally Learning How To Cast Magic Spells
- Chapter 47 - Finally Able To Cast A Magic Spell
- Chapter 48 - Triple Layer Casting
- Chapter 49 - Leo Vs Carlos
- Chapter 50 - The Beggining Of His Path To Becoming Strong