One Last System
One Last System
Scorned by the world he was born in, Arthur had no other choice but to learn how to deal with it. Yet, just as his hard work and dedication were about to pay off, the hate towards his origins brought him to his death.
But that wasn't his fate. His future wasn't supposed to end with his head cracking against the edge of the stairs. His bloodline could not die as that would be against the wish of the universe itself.
Thrown to another world, he found himself in a situation where the skills and craft he honed would be no longer of use. His patience, his creativity, his logical thinking were no longer in demand in a world where strength reigned supreme.
Or was it?
"My system is overpowered. I'm not shameless enough to deny it."
"Scores of women and slaves all around? Those are the wishes of a naive kid, not mine."
"Lower the price of those apples by a quarter and we will have a deal!"
"Dear, stop, I cannot hold any longer!"
Jump in and follow Arthur's adventures as he proves that even the illogical world of sword and cultivation has its own rules. Laws, that one can learn, laws, that Arthur sets off to use to his own advantage!
- Chapter 1 - Son Of Undesirable
- Chapter 2 - Discovering The System
- Chapter 3 - Endurance Test
- Chapter 4 - Waking Up... In A Bed?
- Chapter 5 - Skyladder Sect
- Chapter 6 - Training Pillar
- Chapter 7 - Bloodied Knuckles
- Chapter 8 - System Override
- Chapter 9 - Mia
- Chapter 10 - Arthur's Decision
- Chapter 11 - New Day At The Skyladder Sect
- Chapter 12 - Leg Day?
- Chapter 13 - Intruders At The Garden
- Chapter 14 - Potato
- Chapter 15 - Mashed Potato
- Chapter 16 - Obtaining The Funds
- Chapter 17 - Finding A Venue To Earn
- Chapter 18 - Returning To The Sect
- Chapter 19 - The World's First Fry
- Chapter 20 - Training Regime
- Chapter 21 - Disturbance After Two Weeks
- Chapter 22 - Dealing With The Elder
- Chapter 23 - I Want You To Hit Me!
- Chapter 24 - Awakening (part 1)
- Chapter 25 - Awakening (part 2)
- Chapter 26 - Unexpected Opposition
- Chapter 27 - Why Are You Casting Me Aside?
- Chapter 28 - I Need To Make A Decision
- Chapter 29 - Opportunistic Route
- Chapter 30 - Firesale
- Chapter 31 - In The Auction Hall
- Chapter 32 - Arthur's Presentation
- Chapter 33 - Fifteen Hundred
- Chapter 34 - Deal With The Elder After A Worrying Realization
- Chapter 35 - Unexpected Guest At The Gate
- Chapter 36 - Now That You Are Stuck With Me, You Are Stuck With Me For Good!
- Chapter 37 - There Has To Be A Trick To It
- Chapter 38 - Provoking The Elder
- Chapter 39 - Domineering Display
- Chapter 40 - Elder, I'm Ready!
- Chapter 41 - Mia's Stance
- Chapter 42 - Tokens With A Droplet Of Blood
- Chapter 43 - Changing Situation
- Chapter 44 - How To Deal With Someone I Can't Deal With
- Chapter 45 - Beaten And Defeated
- Chapter 46 - Favoritism
- Chapter 47 - Verdict
- Chapter 48 - Sect's Summit
- Chapter 49 - Conflict At The Elder's Gathering
- Chapter 50 - At The Infirmary