My Guardian System: The Trader
In the current era, the world is on the brink of destruction.
Humans are in a constant war against the alien race known as Invaders, and at the same time defending themselves from the relentless attack of the mutated beasts.
To survive, the human civilization hides inside the cover of a wide-ranged shell made of Ex-Energy.
It is the light particles from the humans who were born with their bodies surrounded by magical light.
These humans were known as Ex-Humans. They are humanity's last hope...
Depending on the density and brightness of light, the growth potential of these so-called Ex-Humans.
However, one boy was born with just a fraction of it.
Join and witness Jem Hansen, our protagonist, as he struggles to become the best man that his adopted grandfather wanted him to be.
He was deemed as the weakest Ex-Human in the academy and betrayed by his party in their exploration inside a Desolate Region, where the danger lies everywhere. They left him while they escaped.
He has to survive on his own! He, who had been the weakest among them all had to escape and hide to survive. Jem, who was chased by countless mutated beasts found himself trapped inside a monster-filled dungeon.
In the last second of his life, an immense blinding light befalls him. Together with it, is the sudden voice in his head.
[I am the soul collector and death instigator. Your guardian system, the bringer of death... and the trader.]
A chill run down his spine upon hearing the voice in his head.
- Chapter 1 - One Autumn Morning
- Chapter 2 - Seaside City
- Chapter 3 - A Beauty In The Washroom
- Chapter 4 - Second Evaluation Exam
- Chapter 5 - Field Trip
- Chapter 6 - Desolate Area And The Giant Grinning Shadow
- Chapter 7 - Guardian System
- Chapter 8 - The Search For The Way Out
- Chapter 9 - A Round Monster
- Chapter 10 - More Reason To Kill Them
- Chapter 11 - Virtual Market
- Chapter 12 - Beast Core
- Chapter 13 - Fear And Resolution
- Chapter 14 - A Tenacious Meal
- Chapter 15 - New Ability
- Chapter 16 - Morf Interface
- Chapter 17 - New Arm!
- Chapter 18 - [Smite]
- Chapter 19 - Phantom Fatigue
- Chapter 20 - Bountiful Haul
- Chapter 21 - New Categories
- Chapter 22 - The Missing Student
- Chapter 23 - Hellrank Wormhole
- Chapter 24 - Thirst
- Chapter 25 - Survival Instinct
- Chapter 26 - To Quench The Thirst
- Chapter 27 - Bossrank!
- Chapter 28 - Gale
- Chapter 29 - The Answer
- Chapter 30 - A Cowardly Act
- Chapter 31 - Realization
- Chapter 32 - Labyrinth
- Chapter 33 - The Good News
- Chapter 34 - Vampiric Beast
- Chapter 35 - The Forest
- Chapter 36 - New Encounters
- Chapter 37 - Astonishing News
- Chapter 38 - The Disappearance Of Uno Labyrinth
- Chapter 39 - A Wormwhole
- Chapter 40 - Academy Students
- Chapter 41 - The Swarming Gobs
- Chapter 42 - Predicament
- Chapter 43 - The Place He Came From
- Chapter 44 - The Mysterious Boy
- Chapter 45 - The Red Falcon And Black Wing
- Chapter 46 - Overlord Of The Labyrinth
- Chapter 47 - Date
- Chapter 48 - Old Aquaintance
- Chapter 49 - Airboat
- Chapter 50 - The Rebels