My Fierce Tigress Wife
Everything Wang Hu ever wanted before he died was to build a family.
He reincarnates into a tiger with the memories of his previous life intact.
He contemplates a life of captivation in the zoo for some interaction with humans before loneliness eats through him… until he encounters a beautiful snow-white tiger. He forces her to be his wife which results in two tiger cubs.
Everything seems to be perfect until one day. The world suddenly experiences the awakening of spiritual powers, giving nourishment to everything on Earth. Alternate worlds start appearing and major powers seem to be on the move…
Moreover, something seems to be wrong with his wife. Is she a reincarnation of someone great?
However, it doesn’t matter since she can never beat him.
“You have to abide by me since you can’t beat me!”
- Chapter 26
- Chapter 27
- Chapter 28
- Chapter 29
- Chapter 30
- Chapter 31
- Chapter 32
- Chapter 33
- Chapter 34
- Chapter 35
- Chapter 36
- Chapter 37
- Chapter 38
- Chapter 39
- Chapter 40
- Chapter 41 - A Married Couple should Fight with Each Other more Often
- Chapter 42 - A Haughty, Cold, and Imposing Attitude
- Chapter 43 - : The Two Treasures Fight
- Chapter 44 - Ambition is Something that Everyone Has
- Chapter 45 - A Strong Alternate World
- Chapter 46 - Even if the Sky were to Fall, There are Tall People around to Hold It Up
- Chapter 47 - The Second Stage of Being a Simp
- Chapter 48 - : The Alternate World Appears Again
- Chapter 49 - : Monsters
- Chapter 50 - Divine Body Realm, Young Animals