My CEO Harem Cultivation System
My CEO Harem Cultivation System
"My boss needs to get a harem? I'll look at his schedule." Secretary Ying Yue He will figure it out... hopefully.
"So you only need me to be your bodyguard?" Taiga the Tigress Spirit raised a brow. "Are you sure?"
"Get them girls or your company will collapse!" the foul-mouthed Panda shouted.
A story where a robot-like CEO is given a System that requires him to get a Harem to become stronger. The Heavens watch him for their entertainment. Will he actually get a harem and fall into the allures of getting women or will he remove the chains that bind him and free himself from this horrible situation?
And why the heck are common CEO tropes like 'secretary falling in love with her boss' and 'I secretly have your hidden child' thrown into the mix?
Life is pretty terrible for this man who had to make himself into a stone.
... Perhaps, it's actually better he becomes a cultivator to avoid this life.
This might be too convoluted for your own good!
TAGS: Urban Cultivation. Urban Fantasy. Slow paced. Slice of Life. Non-Power Fantasy. One Night Stands. Realism.
Due to feedback in reviews, major editing has been done! It's still slow-paced, but hopefully it's better. As for the smut, it's on locked chapters, use fast-pass!
- Chapter 1 - The CEO Who Cultivates
- Chapter 2 - [ You Have Gained The Harem Cultivation System ]
- Chapter 3 - The Arrival Of His First Quest
- Chapter 4 - Date The Secretary
- Chapter 5 - Date The CEO
- Chapter 6 - A Coffee Shop "Love"
- Chapter 7 - Something About A Man In A Suit
- Chapter 8 - Evaluation Time!
- Chapter 9 - System's Status And Shop Section
- Chapter 10 - The CEO's First Purchase
- Chapter 11 - An Offshoot Of His Day
- Chapter 12 - Matchmaking Granny
- Chapter 13 - The System's Chat Feature
- Chapter 14 - A Beautiful And Deceptive Fragrance
- Chapter 15 - The Secretary's Morning
- Chapter 16 - A Little Surprise
- Chapter 17 - A Sudden Burst
- Chapter 18 - Don't Stick Yourself In—
- Chapter 19 - All's Well That Ends Well
- Chapter 20 - The CEO Who Has No Roots
- Chapter 21 - I Have Questions
- Chapter 22 - OneShot 'Future Is Here' [ Skip If You Will/ An Author Note Included ]
- Chapter 23 - Their Regrets [ Continuation From 21 ]
- Chapter 24 - The CEO Said It Right In Her Face
- Chapter 25 - Making The Connections
- Chapter 26 - Old Ties
- Chapter 27 - Threaded Fate
- Chapter 28 - Visiting An Immortal Chef?
- Chapter 29 - Qi Deviation
- Chapter 30 - A Strip Of Paper
- Chapter 31 - The World Of Cultivation
- Chapter 32 - Shen Society
- Chapter 33 - A Semblance Of Control
- Chapter 34 - The Solution To His Problem
- Chapter 35 - Waiting For The CEO
- Chapter 36 - His Arrival
- Chapter 37 - The Reveal
- Chapter 38 - Welcome To The Li Family
- Chapter 39 - The Secretary's Midnight Fantasy
- Chapter 40 - Assessment Of Bo Lifen's Tea
- Chapter 41 - How Valuable Is A Man's Pride?
- Chapter 42 - The Deadpan Snarker
- Chapter 43 - A Taste Of Despair And Jinx
- Chapter 44 - A Prowling Demon Beast
- Chapter 45 - The Great Hero Of—
- Chapter 46 - Heading To The Black Market
- Chapter 47 - Yuan's Shop And The System's Assessment
- Chapter 48 - Money Can't Buy Everything... Or Can It?
- Chapter 49 - Would You Like To Have A Drink?
- Chapter 50 - He Will Not Wait