Letters To Romeo.
'All it took was breaking one rule that she was not supposed to'
He was the bad boy with tattoos. She was the good girl with glasses, and she was his.
When Julianne Winters decides to move to the dormitory of the reputed University, she has everything planned so that she can complete her graduation and leave the place. But her plan is quick to catch fire from the moment the eyes of Roman Moltenore from senior year lands on her. And his appearance screams nothing but TROUBLE.
"What rules?" Julianne asked with a frown as she read through the page. She was sure she hadn't seen any rules of the campus mentioned on their website.
# 4. No using cell phones.
# 12. Students should not roam outside the campus after eleven in the night.
The further she read, the more bizarre it turned out to be. Her friend turned the page and then pointed at the last rule # 29. Listen to Roman Moltenore.
"This is made up. Look, the last one is even written in pencil." Julianne couldn't believe that her friend from the next dorm thought she would fall for it. "And no phone?"
"It is important you abide by all the rules. Especially number twenty nine," said the girl in a serious tone. "Remember not to get involved with Roman. If you happened to see him, run in the other direction. There is a reason why it is written down here."
With the rules of the campus, she resorts to sending handwritten letters to her uncle. But who knew it would end up in someone else’s hand!
- Chapter 1 - One Way To Be Welcomed: Punishment
- Chapter 2 - Strange Students: Dormitorium
- Chapter 3 - The Good, The Bad & The Evil
- Chapter 4 - Black Cat Crossing Path
- Chapter 5 - Serving Detention
- Chapter 6 - Did You Call Me Idiot?
- Chapter 7 - Interrupted
- Chapter 8 - Playing Hunt
- Chapter 9 - Bonfire
- Chapter 10 - Shark Attack
- Chapter 11 - Warning Of The Ghost
- Chapter 12 - Invitation In The Dark
- Chapter 13 - Need To Speak
- Chapter 14 - Paper Ball
- Chapter 15 - Hawks Vs Ravens
- Chapter 16 - Infirmary
- Chapter 17 - In The Corridor
- Chapter 18 - Boys Dormitorium
- Chapter 19 - Vampires' Class
- Chapter 20 - Weekend Visit To The Family
- Chapter 21 - Scar Of The Dark Night
- Chapter 22 - Interrupted In Lunchroom
- Chapter 23 - Your Dorm Or Mine
- Chapter 24 - Behind The Book Racks
- Chapter 25 - Play By The Rules Of Bully
- Chapter 26 - Is The Secret Out?
- Chapter 27 - Halloween Costumes
- Chapter 28 - Dark Humour
- Chapter 29 - Burning Flame
- Chapter 30 - Gravitating Around Trouble
- Chapter 31 - Hungry Vampire
- Chapter 32 - Bad For Health
- Chapter 33 - I Am Only Cleaning
- Chapter 34 - New Form Of Detention
- Chapter 35 - Girl Who Can't Be Compelled
- Chapter 36 - Roles In The Theatre Play
- Chapter 37 - Mocking Words To The Wallflower
- Chapter 38 - Crushing Can
- Chapter 39 - Don't Go Anywhere
- Chapter 40 - To Keep You Quiet
- Chapter 41 - Question About Cemetery
- Chapter 42 - Splashing The Walls Red
- Chapter 43 - Hallow In Veteris Ground
- Chapter 44 - Don't Touch My Prey
- Chapter 45 - Dead Archeologist And The Mummy In The Forest
- Chapter 46 - Returning Favour
- Chapter 47 - Everyone Wants Water
- Chapter 48 - Counsellor's Office
- Chapter 49 - Making You Bow To Me!
- Chapter 50 - Ghost Behind The Window