Kiss Me Not
"Hurry up and take them off!" she demanded with her eyes tightly closed.
His eyebrows lifted up. "No! Only my wife can see me naked!" he replied firmly.
Opening her eyes, she complained, “But you said I could look for the marks?”
She saw a playful smile on his face and she could tell that something cunning was brewing in the man’s mind.
She growled, traces of impatience evident on her beautiful face.
She had been trying to coax him, to seduce him to get her wish, but somehow it all ended up with her naked and him enjoying the view.
"Fine! I will be your wife! Happy? Now just strip out your clothes!"
Her words made his full lips curve into a cunning but alluring smile. He immediately reached into his drawer and grabbed the marriage contract he had prepared in advance and said, "I need to be sure before I let you take advantage of my body. So, if you will just sign here, now!"
Her jaw dropped hearing his conceited words. 'That sly wolf.'
She looked at the paper and her eyes widened. It was really a marriage contract.
“You’ve got to be kidding me?” she unconsciously uttered.
“Well, I told you. I’ve never been more serious in my life. I have been waiting for you to accept my marriage proposal but you are always insisting on seeing me naked. I’m a bit conservative in this matter, you see. I think I already told you numerous times that I will only allow my future wife to see my nude body.”
She picked up the pen and scribbled her name and signature on the contract and then handed it to him.
"What are you waiting for now? Just strip, will you?"
Hearing her command, he smiled viciously, and stepping closer to her he whispered, "Huh! Why don't you do the honors and satisfy yourself? This body and my whole existence are now all yours!"
Brione Yu had everything one could ever want. She had always been an over-achiever who was good at everything she did. She was famous in the entertainment industry as a phenomenal model and actress.
She had everything which included a special person on whom she could rely for anything. Her best friend… her first love… Gavin Wu.
But she had lost him before she could confess her true feelings to him, that she was ready to take a chance and turn their friendship into love.
While she was missing him and longing for him, she had an unexpected encounter with a recluse Prince. He was the heir to the throne, in a foreign country. He was a cold and ruthless man who was feared by many. There were rumors that he was cursed and so he rarely came out of his palace which was situated on a secluded island.
But Brione could not explain her attraction for this Prince? Why did he remind her of Gavin every time she set her eyes on him?
The Prince resembled Gavin substantially but their characters were contradictory.
Was fate playing some kind of cruel game with her? Or was she being played by the Prince?
- Chapter 1 - Defy All Odds
- Chapter 2 - Cursed
- Chapter 3 - Masquerade
- Chapter 4 - The Prince
- Chapter 5 - Leaving Early?
- Chapter 6 - My Condition
- Chapter 7 - Only One Interesting
- Chapter 8 - Bridal Style
- Chapter 9 - I Don’t Want To Wake Up
- Chapter 10 - Jab In His Heart
- Chapter 11 - Not Your Breakfast
- Chapter 12 - Twins?
- Chapter 13 - Confidential
- Chapter 14 - Butt Cheeks
- Chapter 15 - A Substitute
- Chapter 16 - Strangely Familiar
- Chapter 17 - Doubts
- Chapter 18 - His Highness’ Privacy
- Chapter 19 - No One Could Compare
- Chapter 20 - Shadow And Moon
- Chapter 21 - All Yours
- Chapter 22 - An Exception
- Chapter 23 - The Elevator
- Chapter 24 - Doubts
- Chapter 25 - Save Or Edit
- Chapter 26 - A Big Change
- Chapter 27 - Who Are You?
- Chapter 28 - Take Me Out Of Here
- Chapter 29 - Should I Just Give Up?
- Chapter 30 - Revenge
- Chapter 31 - Not Budging
- Chapter 32 - Biggest Advantage
- Chapter 33 - Something Prick Her Heart
- Chapter 34 - Afraid Of Losing Her Greatest Friend
- Chapter 35 - Won’t Stop Being Vocal
- Chapter 36 - Fragment Of His Memory
- Chapter 37 - How Could You Forget
- Chapter 38 - Know Your Opponent
- Chapter 39 - No Lies
- Chapter 40 - Her Heart Would Not Stop Insisting
- Chapter 41 - Bring Him Back
- Chapter 42 - Kiss Me
- Chapter 43 - Help You Heal
- Chapter 44 - Do You Like What You See?
- Chapter 45 - Something Suspicious
- Chapter 46 - Love Is Blind
- Chapter 47 - The Waterfall
- Chapter 48 - Color Of Your Eyes
- Chapter 49 - Stalked Her
- Chapter 50 - Healed