Journey of the Fate Destroying Emperor
Journey of the Fate Destroying Emperor
After reincarnated in a world of Gods, Demons, and Great Emperors, Wang Wei embarks on a journey to bear Heaven Mandate, proves the Dao and proclaims himself a Great Emperor--a Supreme Being that overlooked Myriad World and Races . However, his Dao involves despising fate and its encompassing glory. So what awaits our protagonist on his journey full of vicissitudes to defy and even control fate? While he controls the fate of countless race and world, is fate playing with him? Can he escapes the very shackles of fate that he controls?
After an unknown cosmic accident that enveloped the Earth, Wang Wei was reincarnated into a magical world of spiritual cultivation. This world was composed of powerful Demons, cunning and brutal Devil, ruthless and indifferent Gods, detach and ethereal Immortals. More Importantly, Great Emperors--a Supreme Being that stands above everyone and everything, even life and death itself.
Despite being born in one of the most powerful sects in the world, Wang Wei was placed under tremendous pressure when so many expectations were placed on him by his sect due to the fact they have not cultivated a Great Emperor for countless millennia--an act which threatened the fundamental status of his family, friends, and sect.
On top of that, Wang Wei was not one of the chosen few of this world that were granted special gifts by Heaven, thus further aggravating his circumstances.
However, he did not retreat in the face of adversity.
With the mindset that “If Heaven does not give me, I shall take it for myself”, Wang Wei begins to plan his rise to top with a brilliant tactical mind and the help of his mysterious soul so that one day he will become a Great Emperor that not only control his fate, but the fate of all lives in existence.
This story has similar setting as Emperor Dominion, I am a True Villain, and Scoring the Sacred Body of the Ancients from the Get-go. If you enjoy these type of story, then you will enjoy my story.
- Chapter 1 - The Beginning
- Chapter 2 - Reincarnation
- Chapter 3 - The Impact
- Chapter 4 - The Escape
- Chapter 5 - The Path Of Emperor
- Chapter 6 - Dao Heart
- Chapter 7 - Polishing Dao Heart Pagoda
- Chapter 8 - Some Things Must Be Done
- Chapter 9 - Everyone Need A Distraction
- Chapter 10 - Suffering Makes The Heart Grow Stronger (3 In 1 )
- Chapter 11 - A Path To Loneliness Is Inevitable
- Chapter 12 - Ultimate Suffering Lead To Ultimate Victory Part 1
- Chapter 13 - Ultimate Suffering Lead To Ultimate Victory Part 2
- Chapter 14 - Lust Is The Enemy Of All Heroes Part 1
- Chapter 15 - Lust Is The Enemy Of All Heroes Part 2
- Chapter 16 - Lust Is The Enemy Of All Heroes Part 3
- Chapter 17 - What Price Are You Willing To Pay For Power? Part 1
- Chapter 18 - What Price Are You Willing To Pay For Power? Part 2
- Chapter 19 - What Price Are You Willing To Pay For Power? Part 3
- Chapter 20 - What Price Are You Willing To Pay For Power? Part 4
- Chapter 21 - Never Forget The Original Intention
- Chapter 22 - The Path Of Supreme
- Chapter 23 - Great Emperor, Dao Ancestor, And Immortal
- Chapter 24 - Emperor Enlightening Academy
- Chapter 25 - A Life Of Humbleness Can Illuminates The Heart Part 1
- Chapter 26 - A Life Of Humbleness Can Illuminates The Heart Part 2
- Chapter 27 - The Forbidden Lands
- Chapter 28 - The Unwavering Belief To Always March Forward.
- Chapter 29 - It Is Always Better To Standup After Falling Down
- Chapter 30 - The Final Trial: Despair Part 1
- Chapter 31 - The Final Trial: Despair Part 2
- Chapter 32 - The Final Trial: Despair Part 3
- Chapter 33 - The Final Trial: Despair Part 4
- Chapter 34 - The Final Trial: Despair Part 5 (re-edited)
- Chapter 35 - My Will Shall Make The Impossible Into The Possible
- Chapter 36 - Everything Must Eventually Come To An End
- Chapter 37 - What I Lack, I Will Take From Heaven Part 1
- Chapter 38 - What I Lack, I Will Take From Heaven Part 2
- Chapter 39 - What I Lack, I Will Take From Heaven Part 3
- Chapter 40 - What I Lack, I Will Take From Heaven Part 4
- Chapter 41 - A Bait That Is Hard To Resist
- Chapter 42 - [Ten Thousands Things Adapt To One Sutra]
- Chapter 43 - A Bait That Is Hooked?
- Chapter 44 - A Sudden Visit From A Fellow Competitor
- Chapter 45 - I Have No Desire To Train The The Competitor
- Chapter 46 - Spirit Road Trial Part 1
- Chapter 47 - Spirit Road Trial Part 2
- Chapter 48 - Spirit Road Trial Part 3
- Chapter 49 - Spirit Road Trial Part 4
- Chapter 50 - Hunting