One late-night run changed Aila’s life forever after getting caught up in a battle between werewolves and hunters. She is suddenly kidnapped by said hunters and finds out secrets about her past and her future as she embarks on a journey to find out who or what she truly is.
Issues arise one after the other when she finally escapes the hunters grasp, only to be taken in by the ferocious Alpha of the Silver Crescent Pack. Unlike most who fear him, Aila challenges his authority every step of the way as she learns more about herself and the dominant, possessive Alpha who tries to claim her. Will heads collide in a battle of will, or can they work together and help keep the hidden world of creatures safe from the hunters?
Join Aila on her journey of rediscovery, love, laugh and cry along with her on this action-packed, steamy romance novel.
Gold Tier Winner in #161 Writing Prompt Contest - Shapeshifters.
*** SNEAK PEAK ***
[ MATURE CONTENT ]
"Eyes up here, Aila." He snapped; his harsh voice made her look into his eyes, and she was immediately trapped under his stone-cold gaze. She couldn't move her eyes away from his as he stepped closer to her, his movements slow as though he was ready to pounce on her, his prey. Without thinking, she stood up from her position, prepared to bolt, but he grabbed her and pinned her hands against the bed.
He moved his knee forwards, parting her legs that resisted only for a second before allowing his knee entry. He pushed it slowly into the spot between her thighs, making her gasp from the sudden contact.
"Do you like disobeying me, Aila?" He growled; Aila was confused for a moment until she remembered how easily she defied his commands. Was he really still angry from earlier? But when she searched his face for an answer, she soon found it. He was definitely mad from earlier.
"To be quite honest, I do. It puts you in your place," Aila smirked when she met his blazing eyes. He brought his face down closer to hers, the pressure from his knee in between her legs increased, making her bite her bottom lip.
"Wrong answer," He growled before biting her lip apart from her teeth.
- Chapter 1 - A Run In The Woods
- Chapter 2 - Kidnapped
- Chapter 3 - Prisoners Club
- Chapter 4 - Werewolves And Other Beings
- Chapter 5 - Special Treatment
- Chapter 6 - The Boss
- Chapter 7 - Tea And Biscuits
- Chapter 8 - Cooperation
- Chapter 9 - Choices
- Chapter 10 - The Plan
- Chapter 11 - Sweaty Hands
- Chapter 12 - Escape: Part One
- Chapter 13 - Escape: Part Two
- Chapter 14 - A Grand Entrance
- Chapter 15 - Silver Thorn
- Chapter 16 - An Early Start
- Chapter 17 - Lineage
- Chapter 18 - What Now?
- Chapter 19 - Pain
- Chapter 20 - Malia
- Chapter 21 - The White Wolf
- Chapter 22 - Desire
- Chapter 23 - Pack Leaders
- Chapter 24 - Mandy And Andy
- Chapter 25 - Who's That B*tch
- Chapter 26 - Mate
- Chapter 27 - Strong Willed
- Chapter 28 - The Black Wolf
- Chapter 29 - Punishment
- Chapter 30 - Escape To The Library!
- Chapter 31 - Origins
- Chapter 32 - The Mate Bond
- Chapter 33 - Acting Obedient
- Chapter 34 - First Training Session
- Chapter 35 - Brunch: Part One
- Chapter 36 - Brunch: Part Two
- Chapter 37 - Sisters!
- Chapter 38 - The Reveal
- Chapter 39 - The Gamma
- Chapter 40 - Cover Story
- Chapter 41 - Hi
- Chapter 42 - A Tense Dinner
- Chapter 43 - Under The Table
- Chapter 44 - ON The Table
- Chapter 45 - Fighting Urges
- Chapter 46 - Release The Wolves
- Chapter 47 - The Alpha King
- Chapter 48 - A Two Week Battlefield: Part One
- Chapter 49 - A Two Week Battlefield: Part Two
- Chapter 50 - Nairi's Logic