HP: A Magical Journey
Genre:Romance, Fantasy, Adventure, Action, School Life
HP: A Magical Journey
[A Harry Potter Fanfiction]
Follow Quinn West, who finds himself in the world of Harry Potter, but are things as they seem, is the world he has landed in the same as the one he once read about.
Will Quinn able to find his way in this new world? Will he ever be able to feel like he belongs here?
What opportunity would the magic of this world provide him? Will it lead him to the light or drown him in the dark?
Tag along as Quinn makes his way into the world of magic as he discovers the secrets behind the infinite potential behind the magic that is within his grasp.
This novel is my escape from the burnout that I suffered from my other novel. I have no solid plotline planned, there will be no definite release schedule. The reason for me writing is to improve my writing skills, light my brain cells.
As you know that there are so many Harry Potter Fanfictions out there, it is the largest FanFiction community out there, and as I write this novel, I don't have anything in my mind that isn't already out there, but I am trying to create a piece of transformative work that would pick up ideas from that wide community and create a work that would be enjoyable to read.
- Chapter 1 - Start
- Chapter 2 - Come On, Magic!
- Chapter 3 - Initial Progress
- Chapter 4 - Change In Magic, And World Tour
- Chapter 5 - Book Collection, And The Old Man
- Chapter 6 - The First Lesson
- Chapter 7 - Occlumency, The Detection Layer
- Chapter 8 - Occlumency, Defensive Shield
- Chapter 9 - Secret Revealed
- Chapter 10 - Building A Mindscape
- Chapter 11 - Potion Brewing And Memory Books
- Chapter 12 - End Of Occlumency Lessons, And Day Out With Lia
- Chapter 13 - Art Of Legilimency, And Aiming To Be The Greatest
- Chapter 14 - Letters Arrive, And The Decision
- Chapter 15 - Last Lesson, Gringotts, And Diggorys
- Chapter 16 - Diagon Alley, Ollivanders, And The Wand
- Chapter 17 - Political Landscape Of Magical Britain
- Chapter 18 - Platform 9¾, Hogwarts Express, And The Castle
- Chapter 19 - Sorting Ceremony, The Hat, And Dormitory
- Chapter 20 - Ravenclaw, First Impressions, And The Problem
- Chapter 21 - The Change, And The Room Of Requirements
- Chapter 22 - Helping Out Friends, And The End Of The First Year
- Chapter 23 - Returning Home, Dueling, And The Request
- Chapter 24 - Potters, Twins, And A.I.D
- Chapter 25 - Hogwarts Express Once More
- Chapter 26 - New Professor, And Prediction Party
- Chapter 27 - Rant, And The New Base
- Chapter 28 - Recon, And The First Customer
- Chapter 29 - Change In Events, And The New Quest
- Chapter 30 - Troll Hunting, And Reading Memories
- Chapter 31 - Working On The Riddle, And The Stone's Chamber
- Chapter 32 - Potion Riddle, Mirror Of Erised, And Another Talk
- Chapter 33 - Ministry Ball, Fudge, And Greengrass
- Chapter 34 - Malfoys, And Dancing
- Chapter 35 - Entrance Of The Vault, Icy Corridor, And The Disaster
- Chapter 36 - Recovery, Plan, And Rage
- Chapter 37 - Blood Magic, And Successful Entry
- Chapter 38 - Ice, Cold Ice, And More Freezing Ice.
- Chapter 39 - Notes Publication
- Chapter 40 - Spreading Influence, And Important Customers
- Chapter 41 - Absolute Zero, Booming Business, And Professors Visiting
- Chapter 42 - Ending The School Year On A Positive Note
- Chapter 43 - House Cup Shenanigans, And Dark Lord's Life
- Chapter 44 - Change In Mindscape, And The Sales Pitch
- Chapter 45 - Fax Machine, Plans For Monopoly, And Omake (?)
- Chapter 46 - Upcoming Year, And Testing Out Wards.
- Chapter 47 - Thestrals, And Carriage Ride.
- Chapter 48 - Setting Up Office, Lovegood, Return To The Icy Vault
- Chapter 49 - Second Riddle, Fan Club Talks, And Lockhart
- Chapter 50 - Weaslette, Divergence, And Profits