Finding an ancient treasure was not as fortunate as one might expect. As soon as Bai Rouyun had left the grave, countless sects and hidden families set out to kill her for the sake of obtaining her treasure for themselves.
After months of killing, and leaving a trail of numerous corpses, Bai Rouyun finally could not continue. Unwilling to succumb, she gave up, throwing herself off the mountain top, taking the treasure with her to the eternal grave in the clouds.
However, the treasure she had picked up was anything but ordinary. Soon she woke up in the body of a mute, deaf, and mentally challenged woman who... had just gotten married?
Trying to get used to her new life, swearing to gain vengeance while juggling her newlywed husband, was a task that genuinely required all her wits.
- Chapter 1 - Rebirth
- Chapter 2 - Husband, Li Moyun
- Chapter 3 - Not To Be Bullied!
- Chapter 4 - Not Dumb?
- Chapter 5 - Primal Chaos Pagoda
- Chapter 6 - Primal Chaos Technique
- Chapter 7 - Pitiful Woman
- Chapter 8 - Shameless, Li Moyun
- Chapter 9 - General's Household
- Chapter 10 - Two Beauties
- Chapter 11 - Turning Black Into White
- Chapter 12 - Ten Years Of Death
- Chapter 13 - Shitian Tower
- Chapter 14 - Arriving At The General's Estate
- Chapter 15 - Pampering Bai Rouyun
- Chapter 16 - Old General
- Chapter 17 - Collecting Interests
- Chapter 18 - Loss Of Reputation
- Chapter 19 - Spreading The News
- Chapter 20 - Gossip
- Chapter 21 - The Emperor's Fear
- Chapter 22 - Face Mask
- Chapter 23 - Thousand Treasure Pavilion
- Chapter 24 - Encountering The Crown Prince
- Chapter 25 - Crown Prince Seeking A Backer
- Chapter 26 - Blood Ginseng
- Chapter 27 - Xue Jingyu
- Chapter 28 - Find Her!
- Chapter 29 - Ice Phoenix Bai Rouyun
- Chapter 30 - Jealousy
- Chapter 31 - Middle-Aged Man
- Chapter 32 - My Wife
- Chapter 33 - My Condolences
- Chapter 34 - Pacifying Bai Rouyun
- Chapter 35 - Coercion
- Chapter 36 - Hungry Xiao Jin
- Chapter 37 - Floppy Scions
- Chapter 38 - Finding A Sword
- Chapter 39 - Movement Technique
- Chapter 40 - Mo Chu To The Rescue
- Chapter 41 - "Cut Off Her Tongue"
- Chapter 42 - Shadow Lord Arrives
- Chapter 43 - Marry Her To A Guard
- Chapter 44 - Guilt
- Chapter 45 - Starting To Concoct Pills
- Chapter 46 - Throwing Herself At Him
- Chapter 47 - Embarrassing Morning
- Chapter 48 - Partial Recovery
- Chapter 49 - No Ordinary Prince
- Chapter 50 - End Of The Gathering