Family Of Ghosts
Author:Wishes Come True
Family Of Ghosts
After a car accident, Cen Pan lost every loved one aside from her younger brother, who was lying in the ICU. Feeling that she was on the verge of suffocating from the burden of medical fees right after graduation, she was visited by her grandmother in her dream. "Darling, I had a friend who really loves the clothes you design. Would you burn one of them for him? He will pay you handsomely."
Cen Pan simply found it surreal, but did so anyway so that she could be at ease.
The next night, her grandmother gave her an address and a password in her dream. "Here, this is the password of the safe, and his payment is in there."
Skeptical, Cen Pan looked for the safe at the address, and found a diamond worth a hundred grand in the safe!
After that, her deceased family members kept appearing in her dreams.
"Darling, it's going to rain tomorrow—so bring an umbrella."
"Darling, I met a hacker who had been dead for a hundred years, and he’s asking if you want to inherit his lost art."
"Darling, do you have a boyfriend? I just made a friend who really wants you to marry his grandson!"
Marry? Cen Pan immediately shook her head, but was stunned when her grandfather showed the grandson's photo.
Why did he resemble her new boss so much?!
- Chapter 26
- Chapter 27
- Chapter 28
- Chapter 29
- Chapter 30
- Chapter 31
- Chapter 32
- Chapter 33
- Chapter 34
- Chapter 35 - She Didn't Die
- Chapter 36 - : Going Crazy in Time
- Chapter 37 - Unknown Danger Is the Most Terrifying
- Chapter 38 - We Are Husband and Wife Now
- Chapter 39 - He's Your Son
- Chapter 40 - So-called Father-Son Relationship
- Chapter 41 - You Feel Something
- Chapter 42
- Chapter 43 - The Fake Ye Xiao’s True Child
- Chapter 44 - I Miss You
- Chapter 45 - Stepping On Ye Xiao
- Chapter 46 - You Are My Business
- Chapter 47 - Do You Here
- Chapter 48 - Can I Touch You Now?
- Chapter 49 - I Said I Won’t See You
- Chapter 50 - Came to Ask for Child Care Fees