"I will do anything to reach the truth."
A drop of ink can penetrate the walls, even the walls you took too long to build.
After losing her first love due to a traffic accident, Ibuki Sumire transfers to Tokyo. She wanted to escape, to run away from everything that happened. To start over in a place that didn't have him. But a series of clues lead her to investigating the case behind the accident.
In that place she learns about the masks people wear. The masks people wear to disgui se their feelings. Sometimes you have to look past what you see on the surface.
There she meets him, the person who helps her move forward. But Sumire quickly learns how alike they are. His cold personality is different than the kindness she is used to. However, he is the only one who understands her feelings.
It keeps going around in circles, like a drop of paint. Round and round - an endless stream of pain and lies. But, that stream ended the moment she laid her eyes on his paintings.
Such rich and vibrant colors, it felt like his emotions exploded. Yet, in the corner of his studio, she found it. The real him, a sakura painting of two people walking hand in hand.
A gentle and sweet feeling, something she has never felt before.
- Chapter 1 - Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow
- Chapter 2 - Beautiful
- Chapter 3 - Powder Blue Coloured Sky Part 1
- Chapter 4 - Powder Blue Coloured Sky Part 2
- Chapter 5 - The Same Colour
- Chapter 6 - Canary Yellow
- Chapter 7 - Silent Kiss
- Chapter 8 - Nothing Has Changed
- Chapter 9 - That Important
- Chapter 10 - Can I Rely On You?
- Chapter 11 - Everyday
- Chapter 12 - Aurora Coloured Truths Part 1
- Chapter 13 - Aurora Coloured Truths Part Two
- Chapter 14 - Aurora Coloured Truths Part Three
- Chapter 15 - Message From Mamoru Part 1
- Chapter 16 - Message From Mamoru Part 2
- Chapter 17 - I Will Stand By Yourside
- Chapter 18 - Ilogical
- Chapter 19 - Silent Observations
- Chapter 20 - Like An Equation Part 1
- Chapter 21 - Like An Equation Part 2
- Chapter 22 - Like An Equation Part 3
- Chapter 23 - Like An Equation Part 4
- Chapter 24 - I Think I Might Like You
- Chapter 25 - I Adore You
- Chapter 26 - Everything Has Changed
- Chapter 27 - I Want To Freely Walk Hand In Hand With Her
- Chapter 28 - An Old Legend
- Chapter 29 - Living Together?
- Chapter 30 - Seed
- Chapter 31 - Warmth
- Chapter 32 - I Hate Liars
- Chapter 33 - Uncomfortable
- Chapter 34 - I Do Trust You
- Chapter 35 - Beautiful
- Chapter 36 - Warm Colour
- Chapter 37 - A World Of Colour
- Chapter 38 - Mix And Match
- Chapter 39 - Close But Distance
- Chapter 40 - The Reason I Came Here
- Chapter 41 - The Only One
- Chapter 42 - Thirsty
- Chapter 43 - I Want To Learn More
- Chapter 44 - Angel Voice Part 1
- Chapter 45 - Angel Voice Part 2
- Chapter 46 - Snow Voice Part 1
- Chapter 47 - Snow Voice Part 2
- Chapter 48 - Snow Voice (Final)
- Chapter 49 - Give Me Your Energy
- Chapter 50 - Nervous