Dawn- An age of Darkness
Dawn- An age of Darkness
~In a world where death is everywhere and the gods do nothing, living is hardly a blessing. The dark realm- the gods call this world.
One day or rather one night, a young man- Daarc Green, finds himself stranded in the middle of a forest. He is hunted by goblins and then the undead. But wasn't he in his room all this time? And why would these things come after his life? Things didn't make sense but he marched deeper into the forest and met a statue of an angel.
Will he survive to tell the tale?~
- Chapter 1 - Prologue: The plea of the forgotten goddess.
- Chapter 2 - Where The Hell Am I?
- Chapter 3 - I Hate This Forest
- Chapter 4 - An Angel In The Forest Of Death?
- Chapter 5 - Is This Hope Or Is Your Skin Just Purple?
- Chapter 6 - The Warmth In Darkness
- Chapter 7 - Interlude: A Corrupted World
- Chapter 8 - It’s Okay For Me To Calm Down, Right? Right!?
- Chapter 9 - Tranquility
- Chapter 10 - Interlude: Expression.
- Chapter 11 - The Decision
- Chapter 12 - Fighting For Survival
- Chapter 13 - How Do You Fish Again?
- Chapter 14 - Truth And Despair
- Chapter 15 - Troubles And Hope
- Chapter 16 - Magic: A Blessing Or A Curse?
- Chapter 17 - Curse You Forests!
- Chapter 18 - Do I Really Have To Go In Again?
- Chapter 19 - A Fate Worse Than Death
- Chapter 20 - Existential Crisis
- Chapter 21 - It Was Perhaps Only A Matter Of Time
- Chapter 22 - Interlude: In The Shadows
- Chapter 23 - Farewell My Friends
- Chapter 24 - Overcoming The First Hurdle; Hello Again My Lovely Purple Things
- Chapter 25 - Contact
- Chapter 26 - Is It Me Or Is This Elf A Bit Too Stimulating?
- Chapter 27 - Curses And Magic
- Chapter 28 - The Master Of The Mountain
- Chapter 29 - Jump? Jump Where!?
- Chapter 30 - The Burden Of A Curse
- Chapter 31 - And I Thought, My Troubles Were Bad
- Chapter 32 - An Impossible Escape?
- Chapter 33 - Who Makes These Things? God? What God?
- Chapter 34 - Who Knew Demons Could Fly?
- Chapter 35 - Hope? What Is That? Do We Eat It?
- Chapter 36 - Does This World Have A Fetish For Curses?
- Chapter 37 - Is This Really A Curse Though?
- Chapter 38 - A Silent Good Bye
- Chapter 39 - The Ugly Truth
- Chapter 40 - First Look And The Guild Master
- Chapter 41 - The City Of Moire
- Chapter 42 - The Devout Are The Same Everywhere
- Chapter 43 - Are All Sisters Like This?
- Chapter 44 - Shopping’s Always A Chore P1
- Chapter 45 - Shopping’s Always A Chore P2
- Chapter 46 - Interlude: Beyond The Darkness
- Chapter 47 - Even Religions Have Black Spots
- Chapter 48 - Truth Is Often Sour
- Chapter 49 - An Unprecedented Encounter
- Chapter 50 - Just Because It Shimmers, It Ain’t Gold