CEO He : Please Don't Love Me
"Heart wants to love but fears the fate of being left alone."
He Jian I loved you more than anything in my whole life. To the point that it became poison for me.
Now in this life, I loved myself. I sealed my heart for you. Then why are you not leaving me alone? Why are you constantly pulling me into your life.? Why do your eyes have something else other than disgust for me?
Did you not hate me?
What has changed?
You or Me?
A gentle kiss fell on her lips and a shiver ran down her spine.
“I love you.”
Her heart pounded fiercely inside her chest. These words. Oh, how she wished to hear them in her last life. She might have fainted from happiness if she had heard them at that time. But now, they didn’t bring that happiness to her heart. They only brought fear, confusion and anger, and so many questions.
“How can you…” She whispered more to herself.
How can he love her?
He heard her and stroked her cheek. The touch was so gentle that it made her feel as if she was a precious treasure. It made her feel loved.
She raised her head to look at him. The usual ice-cold-blue eyes were filled with smiles as he asked her.
“Why can’t I?”
She swallowed realizing how those eyes still affected her, realizing how weak she was. Tears surfaced through her eyes and she saw him panicking. He tried to wipe them gently as she whispered.
“You can’t……..you just can’t."
Mo Roulan spent her whole life chasing after the man she loved with her whole heart. At the time of her death, when she didn't see even an ounce of sorrow in his eyes, her heart was filled with sorrow.
She was reborn. This time she vowed to make different choices and change her destiny. Hiding the past in her heart, this time she chose her family. But what will she do when the same past is back pounding on the doors of her heart, ready to break the walls she had surrounded her heart with.
Will she give it a chance or will she continue to hide those feelings inside her heart?
Read on to find out what wins. Her fear or His love?
- Chapter 1 - Reborn : Changing Destiny
- Chapter 2 - Saving Him
- Chapter 3 - Kids Do Have Dignity
- Chapter 4 - My Feelings Of Inferiority
- Chapter 5 - The Furious Kitten
- Chapter 6 - Never Want To See You Again
- Chapter 7 - Little Mo Chen
- Chapter 8 - The Diamond Necklace
- Chapter 9 - A New Hope
- Chapter 10 - After Five Years
- Chapter 11 - Will She Leave The Town?
- Chapter 12 - The Life Changing Decision
- Chapter 13 - City H Or City S
- Chapter 14 - Become The Sky Not A Bird
- Chapter 15 - A New City
- Chapter 16 - Shen Youlin
- Chapter 17 - A Glance At Her
- Chapter 18 - Young Master He Jian
- Chapter 19 - Found Something
- Chapter 20 - A Plan
- Chapter 21 - A Birthday Party
- Chapter 22 - An Invitation
- Chapter 23 - Feeling Alone Inside The Crowd
- Chapter 24 - The Painful Encounter
- Chapter 25 - A Slap Of Reality
- Chapter 26 - Enjoying An Illusion
- Chapter 27 - The Kitten Ran Away Again
- Chapter 28 - I Like You The Most
- Chapter 29 - She Needs To Be A Little Sensible
- Chapter 30 - Her Sister Is Not That Innocent
- Chapter 31 - The Fight
- Chapter 32 - Little Fool
- Chapter 33 - Searching For A Job
- Chapter 34 - She Wants To Hide
- Chapter 35 - Can't Wait To See Her Face
- Chapter 36 - A Loveless Marriage
- Chapter 37 - CEO Song
- Chapter 38 - Grandfather He's Grandson Is A Shy Man
- Chapter 39 - Miss Shen Is Very Beautiful
- Chapter 40 - The Kitten Is Still Fierce
- Chapter 41 - Just Wait And See
- Chapter 42 - Shen Yiling's Humiliation
- Chapter 43 - The Greedy And Cruel Aunt
- Chapter 44 - I Will Protect Your Sister
- Chapter 45 - The Biggest Regret
- Chapter 46 - How Did Wen Zuyan Get The Key?
- Chapter 47 - It Is Not Easy To Raise A Stubborn Kitten
- Chapter 48 - The Naive Lin Qianru
- Chapter 49 - [Bonus ]The Price Of Naivety
- Chapter 50 - Who Was This Miss Mo?