Behind the Scenes in Naruto World
Author:Nóng Mò Jiāo Shūzhe
Genre:Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Martial Arts, Psychological, Supernatural
Behind the Scenes in Naruto World
In the 56th year of the Konoha calendar, Akatsuki added two more members, one of whom was named Uchiha Itachi and the other named Uehara Naraku.
(One Piece World)
That year, the Baroque Work recruited new employees, and the president, Warlord Crocodile, held a smoking pipe and looked at some resumes with satisfaction. One of the resumes was a young man smiling very kindly. He called Uehara Naraku.
The Great Tomb of Nazarick.
The Ainz Ooal Gown guild members gather here, and they will carry out the last guild activity before the game closing service. Momonga looked at his friend and said in a deep voice, "Takimi-san, please use your ring to summon Uehara Naraku! Let's bring down the strongest world boss in this game! After this game is closed, Uehara Naraku's Favor is useless, right..."
On the battlefield of Shinigami and Hollow.
A young Shinigami named Uehara Naraku was full of frustration,
"Sorry, Captain Aizen, I'm still too cowardly..."
"This is not cowardice."
Aizen Sosuke smiled and shook his head. He patted the young Shinigami on the shoulder and praised, "This is kindness, and kindness is a noble character worthy of praise."
Tony Stark walked into the building and pointed his finger at an employee who likes to drink juice, "You are fired, go get your liquidated damages..."
"Mr. Stark, Mr. Uehara Naraku has just passed the interview, and he hasn't signed a formal contract..."
"Isn't that just right? We don't even have to pay liquidated damages."
He is an Actor.
He is a Conspirator.
He is a God.
Uehara Naraku transmigrated into the Anime World with a single purpose of becoming the biggest boss in the world. Watch as he travels different worlds and turns them upside down using his acting skill and conspiracy behind everyone's back.
- Chapter 1: Naraku Uehara
- Chapter 2: Actually
- Chapter 3: The First Meeting of the Three Kings of Acting
- Chapter 4: Experiencing the Power of the Sharingan
- Chapter 5: I Also Want to be an Official Member
- Chapter 6: The Boy Carrying the Light of Akatsuki
- Chapter 7: Breaking the Paper Clone
- Chapter 8: Pain Who Cares About Members
- Chapter 9: If you want to escape, you have to ask me, right
- Chapter 10: The Teacher Teaches Well
- Chapter 11: Killing a Salamander
- Chapter 12: A Titled Enemy
- Chapter 13: Seeking Your Own Death
- Chapter 14: I Want to Hear a Manly Story
- Chapter 15: Confiscated by Konan
- Chapter 16: Akatsuki Organization Meeting
- Chapter 17: 100 Million Explosive Tags
- Chapter 18: Find him a friend
- Chapter 19: White Zetsu's Disguise
- Chapter 20: Roadside Encounter
- Chapter 21: Yes, I am an Uchiha!
- Chapter 22: Goodbye Executioner's Blade
- Chapter 23: The Hard Way
- Chapter 24: Zabuza Defeated in Battle
- Chapter 25: People of the Land of Water have poor Eyesight
- Chapter 26: Haku
- Chapter 27: The Dead Deserve Respect
- Chapter 28: Those Following Their Trail
- Chapter 29: Summoning Jutsu
- Chapter 30: Starting from today. You are Hoshigaki Kisame of the Akatsuki
- Chapter 31: Senior Tobi, Your Name...
- Chapter 32: Who is the Best Actor in the Akatsuki
- Chapter 33: Believe it or not, I chopped Samehada and feed it to the dog!
- Chapter 34: Reward
- Chapter 35: Let's Assassinate the Fourth Mizukage
- Chapter 36: Don't Show Off In Front of Me
- Chapter 37: Another Swordsmen of the Mist Appears!
- Chapter 38: They All Want To Kill The Mizukage!
- Chapter 39: Both Sides Seek to Hide the Truth
- Chapter 40: I Want the Explosive Tags in the Shibuki
- Chapter 41: The outrageously strong teenager
- Chapter 42: So You Also Have a Brother Complex
- Chapter 43: He's a Hopeless Brocon!
- Chapter 44: His Strength Doesn't Match His Ambition
- Chapter 45: Internal Conflict After Surrendering!
- Chapter 46: Overnight, Three of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist Defected!
- Chapter 47: Kimimaro, Do You Want to Search for Food In The Trash Together!
- Chapter 48: Uncle Snake Appears!
- Chapter 49: Why are You Talking so Much
- Chapter 50: Is Konoha Trying to Steal Our Village's Treasure