Alien Evolution System
Alien Evolution System
Consume and evolve to become the strongest.
The Collector, an alien warrior on a mission to absorb all life, transmigrates to a world of fantasy and magic.
However, a battle with a god forces it to begin its journey as nothing more than a weak grub.
Used to fighting against spaceships and machines, the Collector must now navigate its strange new world where instead of dealing with bullets and aircraft, it must now face magic and dragons.
It must evolve from the weakest of the weak, the lowest of the low, and become strong, stronger than anything on the planet whether it be a knight, monster, or the very gods themselves.
===Doever Writing Quality Guarantee===
I can give a solid guarantee that the writing quality of this novel is of the highest tier on this website.
There will be very few mistakes, and the few that do slip by me will not affect readability at all. Now, you may not agree with how the novel develops, but I can at the least guarantee that you will have no trouble actually reading what happens.
Of course, I am not perfect, so please feel free to point out mistakes and problems and I will be more than happy to fix them!
Evolution/Non-Human/Unique MC: If you like evolution based novels and nonhuman MCs, then you've come to the right place. The whole novel will be about consuming creatures and their bloodlines and evolving.
The MC is also not the average isekai'd by truck average dude in most transmigration stories, it is an alien monster from the very beginning if that interests you any.
Cold/Ruthless/Villain - Anti-Hero MC: If you like MCs that are on the colder and more ruthless side, the MC does not operate by conventional human morals and starts off as a villain and will be a questionable anti-hero at best.
Slow Pace: Like my other novel on this site, this novel will have a slow pace compared to other works. Hopefully, this will enhance your experience as a reader with description rich, vivid and engaging fight scenes and environments.
The slow pace will also contribute to fleshing out a significantly developed world as well as setting up for plot events that will have relevance throughout the entire novel.
- Chapter 1 - The Beginning Of The End
- Chapter 2 - Evolving From Nothing
- Chapter 3 - Hunting
- Chapter 4 - Hobgoblin Hunt
- Chapter 5 - Hobgoblin Evolution
- Chapter 6 - Goblin Nest Hunt I
- Chapter 7 - Goblin Nest Hunt II
- Chapter 8 - Human Hunt I
- Chapter 9 - Human Hunt II
- Chapter 10 - Contemplation And Planning
- Chapter 11 - Hobgoblin Massacre
- Chapter 12 - Champions And Lords
- Chapter 13 - Frostboar Evolution
- Chapter 14 - The Dark Zone
- Chapter 15 - Warrior
- Chapter 16 - The Battle I
- Chapter 17 - The Battle II
- Chapter 18 - The Champion I
- Chapter 19 - The Champion II
- Chapter 20 - The Champion III
- Chapter 21 - Fallen
- Chapter 22 - Pursuit
- Chapter 23 - The Thrall
- Chapter 24 - Casus Belli
- Chapter 25 - Evolutionary Development
- Chapter 26 - Interrogation I
- Chapter 27 - Interrogation II
- Chapter 28 - Soldiers
- Chapter 29 - Tracking
- Chapter 30 - Sorcerer Hunt I
- Chapter 31 - Sorcerer Hunt II
- Chapter 32 - Sorcerer Hunt III
- Chapter 33 - Retrieval
- Chapter 34 - Defective
- Chapter 35 - Purple Aberrant
- Chapter 36 - Knowledge Of Magic I
- Chapter 37 - Knowledge Of Magic II
- Chapter 38 - Mobile Information
- Chapter 39 - Flight And Hunting
- Chapter 40 - Realm Of Possibility
- Chapter 41 - Bug Hunt I
- Chapter 42 - Bug Hunt II
- Chapter 43 - Metamorphosis Level 6
- Chapter 44 - Evolutionary Developments
- Chapter 45 - Activating The Core
- Chapter 46 - Dawn Of The Devourer I
- Chapter 47 - Dawn Of The Devourer II
- Chapter 48 - Take From Them
- Chapter 49 - Sapia
- Chapter 50 - A Challenger